PDA

View Full Version : Sovereign Press titles as PDF?

Aheal Vay
09-21-2004, 12:59 PM
Would anyone be able to tell me if Sovereign Press are considering releasing their titles in PDF format? (I would guess to be released at somewhere like rpgnow.com - as opposed to the infamous DriveThruRPG *shudder*)

Just curious,
Ahleal V

talinthas
09-21-2004, 01:31 PM
lol.
SP has released pdf files, and i'll give you one guess as to figure out where =)

flint
09-21-2004, 02:04 PM
I just noticed the Sovereign Stone books on drivethrurpg. No DL stuff though.

J.Meyer
09-21-2004, 02:08 PM
If the DL books were released as PDF's would the pictures be in color or black & white?

-Jennifer

Cam Banks
09-21-2004, 04:03 PM
If the DL books were released as PDF's would the pictures be in color or black & white?

-Jennifer

I believe they're simply scans of the originals, or in many cases they're copies of the pre-press files that the printers use to make the books. Therefore, if the books were originally in color, so will the PDF downloads. Most of the SovStone stuff was black and white interior though, wasn't it?

Cheers,
Cam

J.Meyer
09-21-2004, 04:38 PM
Most of the SovStone stuff was black and white interior though, wasn't it?

Cheers,
Cam

True! :D

Jennifer-

Arek Brimstone
09-28-2004, 06:00 PM
Most of the SovStone stuff was black and white interior though, wasn't it?Not most, all. At least all that I have so far. I've been a bit lax lately in getting stuff because I'd have to order it straight from SP (since my FLGS quit carrying it :()

EDIT: Holy crap! I just looked...there are four new Sov Stone books I don't have! Lordy...looks like I better save some up some money (although there's only one DL product between now and Christmas time, so that'll help :))