PDA

View Full Version : Gnome Class

Virgil38
09-21-2004, 06:37 AM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is any news about a Gnome inventor type class. Currently my options have been to use the expert, rogue, a modded 2nd edition gnome, D20 Modern/Future, or my own homebrewed classes, but I was wondering if there is anything official that will be coming out just for DL3.5. Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks,
Virgil

Cam Banks
09-21-2004, 06:46 AM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is any news about a Gnome inventor type class. Currently my options have been to use the expert, rogue, a modded 2nd edition gnome, D20 Modern/Future, or my own homebrewed classes, but I was wondering if there is anything official that will be coming out just for DL3.5. Does anyone have any information on this?

The War of the Lance sourcebook not only introduces a new class, the master, which is to the expert as the fighter is to the warrior and the noble is to the aristocrat, but it also includes a gnomish tinker prestige class. There's even a sidebar on gnome tool belts.

Cheers,
Cam

Virgil38
09-21-2004, 03:39 PM
... wow... that rocks.

Virgil

Ogre_Bane
09-21-2004, 06:28 PM
The War of the Lance sourcebook not only introduces a new class, the master, which is to the expert as the fighter is to the warrior and the noble is to the aristocrat, but it also includes a gnomish tinker prestige class. There's even a sidebar on gnome tool belts.

Cheers,
Cam

Grrrrrr. I'm so tired of hearing people mention stuff out of the WotL book that got it early from GenCon. I want my own copy!!! :(