PDA

View Full Version : Minoi Clerics of Reorx?

Tinker
09-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Well, I do know that the Minoi worship Reorx, and that they do have priests for him. My question is has anyone ever played one, and did you enjoy it? I admit I do not have any DL sourcebooks so I do not have much to go off of here, but I am just curious. :)

frankwanderer
09-20-2004, 11:24 PM
well I do know that the Minoi wrjsip Reorx, and that they do have priests for him. My question is has anyone ever played one, and did you enjoy it? I admit I do not have any DL sourcebooks so I do not have much to go off of here, but I am just curious. :)

Actually, it can be quite amusing. I have never personally played a gnome cleric (though I have played gnomes in the past). However, I did play in one set of games a few years back with another player who did.

The character firmly believed that his latest invention represented his holy symbol (in actual fact, he always built his Medallion of Faith into each invention in a prominent spot), which lead to some truely hilarious "undead turning" as well as other clerical spellcasting situations. Since the Medallion of Faith always survived the destruction of every invention, the gnome character firmed believed it was Reorx's Sacred Washer (no, no one ever successfully explained that washers have holes in the middle of them; he declared that a human design flaw and you just can't argue with that... ;) ).

Frank the Wanderer