PDA

View Full Version : Okay lets start this off

Damon Monticrystal
09-20-2004, 07:43 PM
Hello everyone( and the hardworking people running this site)

I'm thinking maybe it might be great if we can give alittle information about ourselves.
I do not know if this topic has been done before if it is then be more than welcome to delete it.

Okay he we go!
Heres me!

Name? Dan or Peter Strong( my nick name)
Age? 19
Gender? Male
Fav Colour? Blue
How I first found this site? Monticrystal Knights

As simple as that add alittle more if you want.

All what a great way to be a DL family!

beardies221
09-20-2004, 07:47 PM
We had one on the old boards, and one in the roleplaying, but, we could use one for general too...

Name: Mark Calley
Favorite Color: Blue
Location (My real one, not some corny DL one): Cary, North Carolina, USA
Description: 5'4-5'5 Brown hair, sorta hippyish looking with a Mullet!!! If you want a pic, too bad! (unless you are someone on this site thats my friend, IE Proph, Josh, kendy, darknuitari, ect...)

Err, I'll edit this when people come up with more stuff for me to write...

DarkKnight921
09-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Name: Matthew Jaden Warnstedt
Favorite Color: Black, if that doesnt count, then blue.
Location Tucson, Az, USA
Description: 5'7 1/2, Brown hair. Approximately 123-125 pounds (Im hella skinny). I wear only black and green (if u want a pic of me then IM, email, PM me, whatever u want).
Interests: D&D, DL novels, my bass, my schooling, my music, my friends, Angel (The TV series), Star Wars, it could go on and on and on and on....
Fav. music: AFI, Nekromantix, Tiger Army, Taking Back Sunday, Matchbook Romance, HorrorPops, Misfits

My Livejournal (http://www.livejournal.com/users/dielikethis921/), to learn of my life through my words and songs.

shadow_over_agranoth
09-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Name: Kayla, but everyone calls me Kee-Kee.
Favorite Color: I hate having the same favorite color for too long. Right now, it's green, but I'll change it in a couple days.
Description: 5' 8", average weight, blond hair, green eyes, glasses
How I first found this site: No clue!

Midnightstrider
09-20-2004, 08:16 PM
Name: Kim
Favorite Color: yellow
Description: 5'0", dirty blonde hair
Interests: LoTR, DL, fantisy stuff, Orlando Bloom, Dominic Monaghan.......
Fav. music: Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Queen, Supertramp, the White Stripes and more classic rock

beardies221
09-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Ooo, ok, I have more to add now that I gotta see darknights.
Interests: Football, Singing with my band, DL, this message board (actually, I do that much more then reading DL), Zug.com, hehe, funny stuff, oh and my trumpet, doo doo doo dooooooo... Yea, I'm an awesomely horrible singer... You decide if thats good or bad.
Fav Music: I like songs, not bands :). Uh, heres some of my playlist, which has everything I love on it... Never Had To Knock on Wood, 5 O'clock World, Bohemian Like You, Vindicated, Breakout, Take My Picture, Day Tripper, Eight Days A Week, Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds, Yellow Submarine, Rasputin, Yoshi Techno Remix (W00T), My Generation, So Happy Together :), Ballroom Blitz, Bonzo Goes to Bitburg, Pet Cemetary, I Wanna Be Sedated...

And theres much more I don't want to type... Oh, I also like Greenday, a lot more Ramones, and some stuff by my teachers band Sorry About Dresden (cheap advertising!!! ;);))

Oh, and heres my blog, some of the stuff is serious, some words of wisdom, some funny stupid stuff. Hehe, I'm sure all of you will enjoy my last two posts, right before the one labeled *!!!IMPORTANT!!!*, those two are about me nearly being electrocuted, something to do when you're bored: http://beardies221.blogspot.com/

talinthas
09-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Name- Shivam. But you can call me Tal. it's ok, everyone does.
Age- 23
Location- san jose, cali
see that avatar in the corner? it looks exactly like me. gather from that what information you will =)

How did i find DL.com? A long long time ago, when i first got on the internet, i was looking for dragonlance stuff. of course, one of the first things i did was type in dragonlance.com and see what came up. What i saw was an archive of fan art and fan fiction, and since i'm really not a fan of either, i basically ignored the place for about 8 years. I came back when dl3e started up, and when the (old) new forums started, i became a regular there, and then when these started, i got bumped up to mod =)

man...i've been online for 10 years now. back when i started it was all afdl and the DLML. and then places like DLU and Raistland and the Kencyclopedia showed up, along with the old DL.com. And then the wotc boards started up. and then the new DL.com started. and the host of other muds, chats, forums, groups etc etc.

it's been a long ride in fandom. lost a lot of folks along the way, and made a lot of new friends too. Still though, it's nice to see the old timers who still hang around.

Midnightstrider
09-20-2004, 08:22 PM
o i have more 2 add 2!

Description:5'0" dirty blonde hair,avrage weight, glasses, blue eyes
How I found this site: looking up DL on a search engine

shadow_over_agranoth
09-20-2004, 08:24 PM
Name: Kim

Yay! I was starting to think I was the only teenage girl besides my sister who ever came here! :D

Midnightstrider
09-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Yay! I was starting to think I was the only teenage girl besides my sister who ever came here! :D

lol. that awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one ether

Littled
09-20-2004, 08:50 PM
Chris DiSanto
Eeasthampton, Mass
19 years old
Male
A dark green (emerald)
5'9" brown hair, dark brown eyes, average build, athletic when i want to be, 150 lbs.
I found this site by looking for information on Dragons of Sumemr Flame. I typed it into google and a site with all the books ever created on Krynn appeared. It gave the dates according to the years the book takes place on Krynn. Very good sight if i find it again ill post it. I went to links and there was the forums. Great place, Great community, great people.
I listen to everything, mainly ska and punk, but ill throw some techno jams in there, or some old school rap (1995 or later) some classical music/rock
I enjoy roleplaying (we are currently doing a Forgotten Realms campaign) reading (DL or forgotten realms or Tolkien), inline aggro skating, going to shows, and parties

dark_demon_dalamar
09-20-2004, 09:35 PM
Jesse Yaholnitsky
male
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Born July 23rd 1989
Green is my fav colour
5"9[just had a huge growth spurt] pugdy, fair skinned, glasses and blue/green eyes, sandy sandy blond hair
way to many fav bands to say just to name a few Blind Guardian, Linkin Park, Smile Empty Soul and the like
I love DMing playin video games and readin books and these boards
Friends: any who count me as their's [prolly no one:( ]
Some other cool things i like are girls parties and highschool

dalamar_thedark
09-20-2004, 09:44 PM
J D Rick. But don't call me that.
female
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Dec. 15, 1990
Dark green, dark blue, black, silver
5 foot 1. Yah I'm not growing much this year. Black hair, fair skinned, rangy, too skinny for the football team, really dark brown eyes
I like video games, the internet, and everything else electronic. I also like reading, writing, and drawing (groan).

(i have NOT changed anything)

Ashmedai
09-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Name: Ofir Messer - aka - Asmodeus \ Ashmedai [King of Demons]
Favorite Color: Black with Red
Interests: Metal [Music], Dragonlance [All things related], Movies [I also work at the Cinema], Tv [Fantasy & Sci-Fi], D&D [I used to play], Comic Books [If I can find any]...

What else?
I have a brother in New-York, and sometimes he sends me new DL books, so I already read Amber & Ashes long time before it arrives to my local book store (They only bring the Paperback books.. Bah!).

Nice to meet you all! :)

Sylvanas_Windrunner
09-20-2004, 10:15 PM
Your forum name? Sylvanas_Windrunner

Your age? 19

Your zodiac sign? Pisces, 12th house

Your city/country of birth? Howell, Michigan

Your Nationality? American

Your gender (male/female/other) matters on the day

Where do you live now? Dyersburg, Tenn

Do you work/study? yes, I am Majoring in Aerospace Engineering

Where would you want to live in the future? no clue, probably somewhere cold

Marital status? single, unfortuntely

Your preferred hobby? reading, skateboarding, lots of stuff

What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? All

How did you get your forum name? because I enjoy warcraft III, and Sylvanas is my faviorite character.

What else would you like to add about yourself? not much, got questions, ask!

Something secret from you that you want to make public? nope, I am quite secretive in nature.

beardies221
09-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Your gender (male/female/other)

matters on the day

Err, could that be why you're single???

dark_demon_dalamar
09-20-2004, 10:22 PM
yeah thats what i am thinkin

Sylvanas_Windrunner
09-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Well, I do have a habit of killing off those who stand in the way of my plan for world domination...

dark_demon_dalamar
09-20-2004, 10:26 PM
whoa yeah i've gotta go to bed now cuz i think i am seeing weird things in her posts i gotta go

person with the stuff
09-20-2004, 10:31 PM
Name? Blake Weis
Age? 15
Birthday: March 16
Gender? Male.
Fav Color? Black, Dark red and Dark blue
How I first found this site? Wizards.com Boards
City/Country of Birth? Toronto, Canada
Where do you live now? Calgary, Canada
Zodiac Sign? Pices
Nationality? Canadian (German, Scotish, Russian, Irish. That's about as alcoholic as it gets eh!)
Do you work/study? Im in school but i don't study if that's what your asking
Where would you like to live in the future? Same city different house
Marital status? Single
Hobbies? DnD, reading, video games, guitar, Warhammer, Beer+Vodka
Movies: Non-**** id go for the alien movies, the Predator movies and Alien vs. Predator
What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? Gaming, World of Krynn, Novels and Comics
How did you get your forum name? Coudn't think of anything else
Something secret from you that you want to make public? No
First DL book: The Doom Brigade. I got it from my school library because it had a cool cover
Now reading: The Rose And The Skull
Family: live with mom and uncle, various other relatives spread throught Ontario, Alberta and B.C.
Religeon: Slightly Bhudist
Fave charecters: 1.Drizzt Do'Urden 2.Raistlin 3.Onysablet 4.Malystryx 5.The Sword of Tears 6.Kaz 7.Khellendros 8.Dhamon Grimwulf 9.Kang 10.Lord Soth
Music: Mostly Metal(Slayer, Pantera, Metallica, Sabbath, Sepultra, Black Label Society) Punk (Bad religion, The Casualties, NOFX, Sex Pistols, Anti- Flag) Rock (ACDC, Neil Young, Audioslave, Van Halen) Reggae (Bob marley, Peter Tosh)
Songs(Switches around alot but for now): Seasons in nathe Abyss(Slayer) For Whom the Bell Tolls(Metallica), Redemption song(Bob Marley), Paranoid(Black Sabbath), God's love (Bad Religion), God Save the Queen(Sex Pistols), Queen Of Sorrow(Black Label Society), Warhead(Otep), (Rock'n Roll)Motorhead Just to name a few
Avatar: Bubbles(Trailer Park Boys) sharing a beer with Captian Morgan(Captian Morgan's original spiced rum)
My Idol: Zakk Wylde(anyone who has Ozzy Osbourne Live at Budokan has seen why)

frankwanderer
09-20-2004, 10:43 PM
Eh. What the heck? I only have filled out one of these every two or three years, so I guess it's not that big a deal to do one here.

Name? Frank Reinart

Your forum name? Obvious.

Age? 30

Gender? Male

Fav Colour? Grey

How I first found this site? Dragonlance.com? I've been familiar with it since it was first created. As for these forums in particular; Talinthas asked to to wander in her. Blame him. :D

City/Country of Birth? City? Oh that's funny. I was born in a tiny little town in Montana. The population of my home didn't risk above four digits until I went to college.

Zodiac Sign? *chuckles* I don't advertise my birthday. It keeps instances of getting sung to at Red Robin down to a minimum......

Nationality? Alaskan. ;) That was a popular joke surrounding me in college, since I grew up in Alaska.

Where do you live now? Seattle area, Washington

Do you work/study? Yes. :p Oh, do you mean what I do? I'm a consulting engineer involved with dirt, water, and minor construction miracles.

Where would you like to live in the future? I'm actually pretty happy where I'm at now. I've had some time now to get around and find where I want to be.

Marital status? Happily married, thank you.

Your preferred hobby? Reading, a small horde of games, more reading, the occasional bit of writing, and Rennaissance Faires. Yes, I know that question asked for the preferred singular hobby, but what fun is that? Besides, I'm not known for monosyllabic answers to anything.

What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? *shrugs* Pretty much all of them. There are some that catch my interest wandering through more then others, but I'm not exclusive.

How did you get your forum name? That is a long story. In fact, I think it dates back to......1983, if I remember correctly.

Something secret from you that you want to make public? Here?!? :eek: Don't bet on it. Besides, that's too easy. Secrets earned are secrets valued.

Frank the Wanderer

Ashmedai
09-21-2004, 12:18 AM
I forgot to add my photo... Guess who I am?

http://www.metalist.co.il/Asmodeus/Photos/Artistic/DarkSet/DS4-RaistlinTheMage.jpg

:D

Dragonhelm
09-21-2004, 12:21 AM
Eh. What the heck? I only have filled out one of these every two or three years, so I guess it's not that big a deal to do one here.

Lol! BTW, welcome to the new DL.com boards, Frank. Haven't seen you around much lately.

Here goes...

Name? Trampas Whiteman

Your forum name? Dragonhelm

Age? 32

Gender? Male

Fav Color? Black

How I first found this site? Long story involving a fan movement I've been very happy to be associated with. Matt Haag and I partnered up along with the Whitestone Council, and helped out on the Nexus. It eventually encompassed DL.com as well.

Here's to my friend, Matt, without whom this would not be possible. :)

City/Country of Birth? I think it was a barn...

Zodiac Sign? Cancer. Go ahead, have your laughs.

Nationality? American.

Where do you live now? A suburb of Kansas City, MO.

Do you work/study? Yep, in advertising.

Where would you like to live in the future? Same city, different house.

Marital status? Married to the one and only Mrs. Dragonhelm, one of the Whitestone Widows. I've got two wonderful kids as well.

Your preferred hobby? RPGs, comic books, reading. I like sci-fi and fantasy.

What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? Seems somebody made me a mod, so pretty much all of them. I blame myself. ;)

How did you get your forum name? Surname of a character I once played, Sir Paladian Dragonhelm, brother to my friend Kenneth's character, Lord John Dragonhelm.

Something secret from you that you want to make public? I love Frank's hat. :D

Yes, folks, I'm the old man on the block. You can visit me at the Old Gamer's Home, just a few blocks down the street. There's only one edition of D&D there, and I'm playing an elf. Just an elf. ;)

Willim
09-21-2004, 12:55 AM
Here we go.

Name: David Kim Parslow

Forum name: Willim

Fav Color: Black as the very pits of my soul

How I first found this site: Just surfing around for Dragonlance stuff and viola!

City/Country of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

Hometown: Staunton, Virginia, USA

Zodiac Sign: Not that I put much stock in it...

Chinese: Snake

Near Eastern: Scorpio

Nationality: American, natural-born

Religion: Evangelical Christian with apocolyptic tendencies

Marital status: Single. Typical geek.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, gaming (of course) console and tabletop.

Interests: Comics, anime and manga, history (esp. Japanese Sengoku Jidai Period, American Civil War, General Twentieth Century), alternate history, sf&f, good music.

What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent: World of Krynn and Gaming

How did you get your forum name: I ... I don't remember ...

Darcwulf
09-21-2004, 01:56 AM
Name: Ross.... My friends mockingly call me Wulfy though :rolleyes:

Sex: male

Appearance: Almost 6ft, big head, beady eyes, perpetual scowl, beard, I always get told I look like a biker.... :rolleyes:

Fav Color: Green (as in Kermit :D )

Where I am: Melbourne, Australia.

How I first found this site: A search for Dragonlance.

Job: Advertising illustrator when I can get the work.... :rolleyes:

Hobbies: Reading, D&D, Movies (I've got more DVD's than I'm willing to admit too) Drawing (Of course!)

Zodiac Sign: Aries

How did you get your forum name: Old D&D character name that stuck....

frankwanderer
09-21-2004, 02:52 AM
Lol! BTW, welcome to the new DL.com boards, Frank. Haven't seen you around much lately.

As mentioned earlier, I got on this particular forum a few weeks ago, as requested by Talinthas. *grins* You can pretty much always count on me wandering by a forum sooner or later.

Something secret from you that you want to make public? I love Frank's hat. :D

I'm not certain quite how to respond to that particular true confession.......... :rolleyes:

Frank the Wanderer

Cam Banks
09-21-2004, 06:16 AM
Name? Cam (short for "Cameron") Banks.
Your forum name? Same as my real name.
Age? 33. Older than Dragonhelm but younger than Kipper.
Gender? Male.
Fav Color? Blue.
How I first found this site? I signed up with the Whitestone Council 3 or 4 years ago after Brimstone passed on my Heroes of the Lance conversions to the rest of the group, and I started contributing to the efforts to release Dragonlance as a 3rd edition D&D setting.
City/Country of Birth? Auckland, New Zealand.
Zodiac Sign? Cancer.
Nationality? New Zealander.
Where do you live now? Central Pennsylvania.
Do you work/study? I'm the supervisor of the Library Annexes at Penn State.
Where would you like to live in the future? Here is fine.
Marital status? Very married, with a 2-year old son and a huge white cat.
Your preferred hobby? Gaming, socializing with friends & watching movies.
What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? Gaming, Books, World of Krynn.
How did you get your forum name? It's my real name.
Something secret from you that you want to make public? I don't really like gnomes, but I find myself working on gnome stuff all the time.

Cheers,
Cam

Shraol Talespringer
09-21-2004, 06:39 AM
Name? Jani Kekkonen.
Your forum name? Shraol Talespringer
Age? 19. I don't feel younger, thou
Gender? Male.
Fav Color? Green all the way!
How I first found this site? Don't remember (Did I ask it from Sirrion?) Well, I think from Dragonlance.com
City/Country of Birth? Espoo, Finland.
Zodiac Sign? Aries
Nationality? Finnish.
Where do you live now? Still in Espoo
Do you work/study? I study..
Where would you like to live in the future? In future? Here in Finland..
Marital status? Happier with my girlfriend... :D
Your preferred hobby? Fantasy, Roleplaying and soon Hiking :eek: Never hiked before..
What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? Gaming and World of Krynn.
How did you get your forum name? From my first D&D character.. I just change it a little.. :D
Something secret from you that you want to make public? I'm writing this and I should do now a school project.. :eek:

Sirrion's blessings,
Shraol Talespringer

relmatos
09-21-2004, 12:37 PM
Name? Ricardo Matos
Your forum name? here I guess it's relmatos. some other places I use lost_boy_84
Age? 20, I wish I was either 15 years younger or 35 years older
Gender? Male.
Fav Color? Red? Blue? Black? White? It depends on what's colored
How I first found this site? The forum? from dragonlance.com. Dragonlance.com? I just thought that dragonlance was so great that there had to be a dragonlance.com site so I tried it out and I found the site
City/Country of Birth? Porto, Portugal
Zodiac Sign? Aries
Nationality? Portuguese
Where do you live now? Porto
Do you work/study? I pretend that I study. I go to the university bore myself to death and then I come home and sleep.
Where would you like to live in the future?London
Marital status? Waiting that the girl I love leaves her bf and comes to me
Your preferred hobby? Reading, writing, photographing
What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? the one about books and the one about dragonlance in general. the 3rd and 5th if Im not mistaken.
How did you get your forum name? Ricardo Emanuel Lopes de Matos
Something secret from you that you want to make public? I'm dead.

Dante
09-21-2004, 03:19 PM
name: Jamison Kidd
favorite colour: black (its a colour now, hahaha!!)
description: red hair, long (sometimes mohawk), 5'8, hazel eyes, freckles, band shirts
Interests: DL, LoTR, writting, reading, guitar, drums, drawing, soccer, hockey etc.
fav. music: punk (some bands: anti-flag, student rick, alkaline trio, jersey, blink 182, the starting line, sex pistols), emo, rock, classic rock
dislikes: school (esceically math, loath it with an extreme un dying passion) president bush, annoying people and other stuff
found board from: old dragonlance.com news section
study?: never, even though i should
where i want to live in future: canada
what i want to be: writer (mainly my own world, but DL would be just fine)
how i got my DL board name: one of my favorite character's in my story
why i read DL over and over: cause its the best.....ever
section i visit most: world of kyrnn, novels and comics and bookclub.

Damon Monticrystal
09-21-2004, 04:44 PM
Interest: Dragonlance, D&D, swords, cars, woman.
What I want to be? Family man
Fav Music: I like everything
Fav Food: Plasta
Martal Status: Still looking for the perfect girl.

The most funny thing you ever did or seen that relate to Dragonlance?

Picking up WOS yesterday I tripped over the book self knocking it over to a different bookself. Domino effected..... boy the owner was more concern about the books than me!

Ashmedai
09-21-2004, 04:55 PM
No one likes my picture... :(

Damon Monticrystal
09-21-2004, 04:58 PM
No one likes my picture... :(

Its a cool pic bro! :cool:

Hey you gave me a great idea!

How about we sent pictures of ourselves? ( You don't have to)

raeray
09-21-2004, 05:01 PM
That was random...

name: Rachel
Where I live: Carmel IN, in the U.S.
Hobbies: swimming, playing my trumpet, singing, reading, basketball, tennis, talking, and annoying the crap of out everyone
The thing I say the most: That was random
Favorite song: Piecies of me
Favorite type of music: jazz, rock, pop, rap
Favorite movie: Shrek 1 and 2 and LOTR Return of the King

beardies221
09-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Whoa, another trumpet player, right on!

Dante
09-21-2004, 05:07 PM
oh, i have more stuff to add....

favorite song: die for your government (anti-flag)
favorite movie: dungeons and dragons..........just kiddin, my real favorite movie is elephant
favorite food: any thing i can cook
favorite book: Of Mice and Men and Firestarter
favorite thing to do: sleep

Nived
09-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Who am I?: Patrick Devin Dunning, in case you can't tell my handle is my middle name backwards.
What am I: Male, lazy college student, also a DM.
Where am I?: Rockford, Il
When am I?: Well I'm now, but I was born 21 years ago.
Why am I?: Profound.... to narrow it down why am I here, because I always wanted to know more about the fantasy worlds I read about... I always wanted to stories to continue, Dragonlance and D&D certainly filled those needs, and thus why I'm here.
How am I?: Fine, but not dandy.

dark_demon_dalamar
09-21-2004, 05:16 PM
Whoa, another trumpet player, right on!I am a Sax player anymore of u guys sax playerd *everyone looks at DDD weird*

raeray
09-21-2004, 05:20 PM
TRUMPET!!!!!

Ok
Favorite food: Ice cream oreos or grilled cheese
favorite book: Hmmm... Can't decide before I read dl it was LOTR but now I can't decide between Dragons of Spring Dawning and Dragons of Summer Flame
Favorite color: purple, blue
Zodiac sign: Cancer da Crab, so close to being a Gemini so close!!!
Chinese Zodiac sign: Monkey Oh yeah!!!
Where would I like to live: Flordia/Hawaii
Forum name: Raeray(it's my nick name)
What I look like: Pale skin, too pale, Short golden hair like a little bit past the ears, 5 foot 3 inches, uh always laughing or talking or on the computer talking or singing

Sylvanas_Windrunner
09-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Whoa, another trumpet player, right on!

no wonder everything is off-key and overblown... :)

dark_demon_dalamar
09-21-2004, 06:01 PM
Be nice Sylvanas

NiTakhisis
09-21-2004, 06:15 PM
Name? Fawn

Your forum name? NiTakhisis

How did you get your forum name? Ni=daughter of , like Mac=son of. So it means Daughter of Takhisis, as she is the Mother of all chromatic Dragons. ;)

Age? 28 (29 in a month and a half!! Way too close to 30...)

Gender? Female

Fav Color? Deep yellow, white, and black.

How I first found this site? DL search on google many moons ago.

Zodiac Sign? Scorpio Sun, Capricorn Moon, Aquarius Rising.

Nationality? American, Celtic soul.

Where do you live now? Seattle, WA, USA

What do I look like? 5'9, green/hazel eyes (that I wish were yellow!), very long red/brown hair that I wear in pigtails with nine braids in each, 99% of my wardrobe is black, I only own skirts, and usually only wear boots (never cowboy...).

Do you work/study? Work at a bookstore (I feel your jealousy!! :D). Study/read all the time, many subjects.

Where would you like to live in the future? Scotland!!

Marital status? Married! :p

Your preferred hobby? Reading, movies, music, drawing.

What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? World of Krynn and Novels & Comics.

~Well met, everyone!!~

beardies221
09-21-2004, 06:45 PM
no wonder everything is off-key and overblown... :)

Heh, you must be a drummer sylv :) (no offense to any drummers, I have some good friends that are drummers, and drum myself every now and then, heh, backfire! :))

Or maybe its trombone? :-D

Sylvanas_Windrunner
09-21-2004, 06:47 PM
Not a drummer, I can play drums, but I can spell and do not drool.... (I'm just joking Drummers.. :) )

I major in the anti-trumpet, AKA, the Bass Trombone..

beardies221
09-21-2004, 06:49 PM
Haha, sounds like it with the stuff you spew out! :) Ok, I'm done... Err, to stay on topic:

I have two dogs...one called Rex one called Chelsea. I have a bearded dragon, err, and I'm sure there is more, this was just filler...

raeray
09-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Who wants me to sing a horrible Hilary Duff song????

Raistana Majere
09-21-2004, 09:40 PM
All about me...

http://www.geocities.com/tiger_standingstill/personal.htm

raeray
09-22-2004, 05:56 PM
How come you can get your pictures loaded on geocities.....
Oh um let me see
Person I hate the most: (list currently over 100)
Most annoying person: my little sister anna
favorite subject: music not band
least favorite subject: math/science
Oh and just to tell you stephstephy/monkeylover24 also plays the trumpet.....
Oh, poll
1)Who's more of and idiot me or steph?

2) Coke or Pepsi?

OK, Pepsi is soooo better in taste I don't like that they copy every thing coke does....yeah

dark_demon_dalamar
09-22-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm a leo as far as the Zodiac goes an if u go off the chinese Zodiac i'm a Snake

almeldiel
09-22-2004, 08:26 PM
before I post my info...

RAERAY: please sing a Lindsay Lohan song instead. :D

anyhoo....

Name? Maryann

Your forum name? Almeldiel

How did you get your forum name? It's the Quenya (Elven, Tolkien) translation of my real name.

Age? 27

Fav Color? Purple and blue

How I first found this site? Through DL.com

Zodiac Sign? Cancer

Do you work/study? Working as a Geodetic Engineer.

Other interests: Harry Potter, Star Wars, LOTR, most sci-fi and fantasy, organizing conventions and sci-fi and fantasy events. :D

My little corner of the world wide web:
http://www.stroll-across-the-stars.ph

:)

Shugi
09-22-2004, 09:43 PM
Name? Joseph Mashuga.
Forum name? Shugi.
Age? 30.
Gender? Male.
Favorite Color? Dark colors... blues, greens, reds.
How I first found this site? I was led here from the WotC boards, on which I had lurked for quite awhile.
City/Country of Birth? Eagan, Minnesota, USA.
Zodiac Sign? Wood tiger... or Cancer, as fits your preference.
Nationality? 60% German, 40% a combination of 9-10 others.
Where do I live? Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Do I work/study? Yes, at American Express.
Where I'd like to live in the future? Minnesota suits me fine, but various places have their own charm.
Marital status? Single.
Preferred hobby? Cam's answer is my answer here... gaming, reading, socializing with friends, and watching movies.
Frequented www.dragonlanceforums.com forums? Gaming, In-Character Role-Playing, Trading Post, World of Krynn.
Story behind the forum name? It's a nickname of my real last name.
Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi products all the way, though I love Dr. Pepper which isn't either one.
What I look like? According to select individuals, I'm a combination of James Spader, John Lennon, and Finch from American Pie. I don't believe them, though.
What I'm reading now? The Gates of Thorbardin, and the Lions of Al-Rassan.
A current favorite quote: "To know the giggle loop... is to become PART OF the giggle loop!" --Jeff, Coupling (the good British one)

Sallis the Silver Blaze
09-22-2004, 10:10 PM
Name? Troy Buttke
Forum name? Daedavias
Age? 19 (almost twenty...wow that made me feel juvenile)
Gender? Male.
Favorite Color? dark Blues and Reds
How I first found this site? through the WotC boards, like practically everyone else.
City/Country of Birth? Alexandria, MN< USA
Zodiac Sign? I am a Sagitarius in the Greek, Rat in the Chinese
Nationality? 32% German, 25% Norweigian, 24.5ish% Danish, 12.5% Swedish, 6.25% French, 6.25% Swedish, 0.5% Scottish. Yeah, I most definitely have blond hair, blue ees :P
Where do I live? Sioux Falls, SD. I am currently attending college at South Dakota State University in Brookings, SD.
Do I work/study? Yes, at Toys 'R' Us in SF.
Where I'd like to live in the future? I'd like to move back to Minnesota again, and live closer to where my grandparents are.
Marital status? Dating the most beautiful girl on the planet.
Preferred hobby? Gaming, building models, reading, hanging out with friends.
Frequented www.dragonlanceforums.com forums? Gaming, Novels, World of Krynn.
Story behind the forum name? It was the name of my first 3.0 D&D character.
Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, they just have a better taste to them and don't make your teeth feel like they are Coke does. That and my bro used to work for Pepsi so I got to drink it more.
What I look like? Blond hair, Blue eyes, average height, light build. Disgustingly small feet (seriously, my girlfriend's feet are the same size as mine and I am three inches taller than her)
What I'm reading now? Working on Night of Blood, sorta. Also reading stuff for school.
A current favorite quote: "Do not ask questions you do not know the answer to," Confucius says.

Cam Banks
09-22-2004, 10:51 PM
"To know the giggle loop... is to become PART OF the giggle loop!" --Jeff, Coupling (the good British one)

We need more people like Jeff, you know. Shame he's left the series, though.

Cheers,
Cam

DarkNuitari
09-22-2004, 11:02 PM
Name? Logan Charles O.
Your forum name? You tell me.
Age? The tender age of 15 years; half way to my mid-life crisis ;)
Gender? Yes please. Oh wait, no, that doesn't work here... Male.
Fav Color? BLOO *starts to sing* I'm blue, da-ba-dee, da-ba-die...
How I first found this site? Umm, I suppose it was when this became the new "Official" site and the other one died. Before this, and before even the last one, I was a regular on RPGC.
City/Country of Birth? Barrie, Ontario, CANADA
Zodiac Sign? Pisces, yo.
Nationality? Native-American, Mongol, French-Canadian... Wait, no, that's race. Yes, I'm Canadian, eh? *kicks self* Yah, way to stereotype yourself in front of all the Americans... idot. *American Idiot from Green Day starts as if on cue in the background*
Where do you live now? In a box in the basement of my Dad's house. :) Quite comfy and spatious actually... I like to call it "Ottawa, Ontario".
Do you work/study? Nope. That's why I'm failing Gr. 10 Math :P
Where would you like to live in the future? Definitely Montreal, Quebec. I'ma be a hardcore partier when I grow up.
Marital status? Blergh
Your preferred hobby? Writing, reading when I have the chance, movies.
What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? Umm, mostly World.
How did you get your forum name? I like Nuitari. Nuitari is dark. Make the connection, or do I have to draw you a picture again?
Something secret from you that you want to make public? I'm actually a hobo who lives in the street and has a naked cat named Mr. Pettington... There, happy beardies? :rolleyes:
Currently reading? A Home at the End of the World, Michael Cunningham
Total posts to date? 485... but who's counting?

Here is a pic of me again in case you missed it and you need to add it to your "collection":

http://home.ripway.com/2004-9/178430/schoolpicme.jpg

Sylvanas_Windrunner
09-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Why DarkNutari I think I have seen you before somewhere..... [/ENDSTALK] :)

freedjr
09-23-2004, 12:51 PM
Name: Frank Reed
Forum Name: Freedjr (bet you can't guess how I got it!)
Fav Color: Mostly blue, but sometimes red
Found site: Wanted to start reading the novels in the proper order (after my first DL book was Darkness and Light - don't ask!) so I just typed in Dragonlance.com
Birth: Born in Seattle, WA but lived in Portland, OR since I was 1. Go Ducks!
Zodiac: Gemini. I love you! I hate you! I'm two faced!
Live: Portland, OR
Work: I do communications, media relations and graphics design
Live in the future: London would be my dream, but either in Oregon, Colorado or San Diego
Marital status: Married for 4 years.
Hobbies: Indoor soccer, hoops, DL books, video games
DL Forums: World of Krynn
Forum Name: F(rank) + Reed +Jr. (I'm named after my dad)
Currently Reading: I just picked up Flight of the Fallen, but I went back to read Clandestine Circle, then I'm going to re-read City of the Lost.

Anything else you want to know?

night_kender
09-23-2004, 01:49 PM
name: mette theut

i live in Denmark

fav color: blue

hobbies: reading fantasy(most DL), drawing

hair color: brown

eyes: brown

pets: two rats and af dog

DarkNuitari
09-23-2004, 02:41 PM
Why DarkNutari I think I have seen you before somewhere..... [/ENDSTALK] :)
... *gives you a sideways look, and starts to slowly creep towards the nearest phone* Hello, Police? I'd like to report a stalking... ... Whatchusay? That's not a criminal offence? Well WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?... Oh, really? That works? Fine then... Thanks for your time! *hangs up*

*takes out his pepper spray, which he had previously been using to pepper his steaks* I never knew this old thing was so handy... :D

beardies221
09-23-2004, 05:03 PM
All of this is directed towards Dark... First off, oddly I am also a Pisces, February 21 dawg! Yourself?

Oh, and for a second, when I read your secret I mis-read it and thought that you said you live naked in the streets...and then I thought one thing to myself...I am never ever going to Canada again!!!

dalamar_thedark
09-23-2004, 06:23 PM
You're pisces? I'm saggitarius.

Damon Monticrystal
09-23-2004, 06:24 PM
All of this is directed towards Dark... First off, oddly I am also a Pisces, February 21 dawg! Yourself?

Oh, and for a second, when I read your secret I mis-read it and thought that you said you live naked in the streets...and then I thought one thing to myself...I am never ever going to Canada again!!!

COOL Check that out I'm Pisces too my birthday is Feb 14.

beardies221
09-23-2004, 06:25 PM
Aww, valentines day... :). Thats one day after my dads and one of my best friends...

dalamar_thedark
09-23-2004, 06:26 PM
COOL Check that out I'm Pisces too my birthday is Feb 14.

Hm.....you're four days after my lil brother.

raeray
09-23-2004, 06:54 PM
Cancer the crab June 28th, but I lke the Chinese Zodiac cause I'm a monkey!!!! And it actully says I'm smart but I'm not and I don't care!!!!!

Sylvanas_Windrunner
09-23-2004, 06:57 PM
The Chinese one says I'm an ox.

I see no simularities at all. :confused:

Sallis the Silver Blaze
09-23-2004, 06:57 PM
You're pisces? I'm saggitarius.

What day, I am 12-11.

raeray
09-23-2004, 07:01 PM
I offically think I am the youngest person on theese forums.....Anybody born after June 28, 1992??????

Sallis the Silver Blaze
09-23-2004, 07:09 PM
I offically think I am the youngest person on theese forums.....Anybody born after June 28, 1992??????

Doesn't a person have to be 13 to access a message board like this? Naughty naughty...

Sylvanas_Windrunner
09-23-2004, 07:09 PM
I don't think so.

wow, I am becoming aware more and more people who have not seen the Cold War...

shadow_over_agranoth
09-23-2004, 07:16 PM
Doesn't a person have to be 13 to access a message board like this? Naughty naughty...

In theory, yes. But rules were made to be broken! :p

Carteeg_Struve
09-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Name? Bret Sheeley
Your forum name? Carteeg_Struve (at least here it is)
Age? Physically: 28, Mentally: younger.
Gender? Male. MWAHAHAHA! Wait... is that something to still be proud of anymore?
Place of Birth? I'm from up in the Massachusetts area. BUT I WILL ESCAPE SOMEDAY! THEY CAN'T HOLD ME!
Zodiac Sign? Go Children Slow.... Err... Gemini. Chinese Zodiac: Dragon.... which means I'm a double dragon.... crap. I'm a video game.
Nationality? American.
Where do you live now? Still stuck in Hell... err... Mass.
Do you work/study? Yes.
Where would you like to live in the future? In a big fr*ckin' mansion on a hill which overlooks nice clear blue water, and.... No, wait. That is where I would like to live now. I don't know where I want to live in the future. Ask me then.
Marital status? Sentenced. Err... married. If you've seen the artwork on the DL3e site of the Kagonesti Nightfall done by Psycha_Durmont, that's hers.
Coke or Pepsi? Coke Classic for straight soda. Pepsi for typical Diet. Beyond that, give me a Sprite or Mountain Dew (Live Wire or Code Red only).
Your preferred hobby? Trying to fake having a life. *whimper* That and RP (which is at odds with the first hobby). I'm currently doing a Legends campaign. So I am continuing a track record of needing the SP Source books about a year or so before they are released. :) It's a decent campaign so far. Right now the characters are in 39 A.C. in Caergoth, camping out for the winter before moving into Abanasinia for the war after thaw. Oddly enough, I'm having the distinct feeling that a number of PCs just don't seem to like Raistlin for some reason. I wonder why?
What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? World, Novels & Comics, and Gaming. Occationally the errata.
How did you get your forum name? Carteeg Taiman Struve is a role-play character I created in a non-DL campaign. He was designed to in essence 'break' the alignment system, but I ended up with a character that pretty much was True Neutral. Damn good character though, in my opinion. He was very capable of doing the greatest good and the greatest evil at the same time. In the end, I just felt sorry for the poor b*stard. Just too many nervous breakdowns. He's up in the munckinizing levels now, which means that he's pretty much just the High Gods' play thing. For some reason, he doesn't seem to like them.
Something secret from you that you want to make public? I am your God and Savior. Bow to ME! Just kidding. That's actually my wife. :)
Currently reading? I just finished 'Flight of the Fallen'. I'm waiting for 'Ashes and Amber' to arrive. I'm listening to 'The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower' by Stephen King on Audiobook CDs. And I'm trying to fight through as many Final Fantasy games that I got.... NOW IF SQUARE WOULD ONLY RELEASE FINAL FANTASY III TO THE US! *grumble*
Total posts to date? Dunno. Lost track.
Major Break From Cannon In Personal Campaign: Killing off or Holding up or just Getting Out of the Way the so-called Heroes of the Lance right at the start of DL1. They weren't that important to the story anyway. Right?

raeray
09-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Uh..Yeah yeah!!!! Anyway if it is steph broke to rule too!!!

person with the stuff
09-23-2004, 07:46 PM
In theory, yes. But rules were made to be broken! :p

Ya, i'm a poster who doesn't realise that the rules are meant to help everyone enjoy the forums without being offended or insulted by thoughtless people who don't quite understand proper behaviour around strangers, thus leaving my post open for moderation by my friendly neighborhood authority, Talinthas.

Anyhoo, i updated my profile thinger alot if anyone cares (and im sure no one does)

Edit: okay, i admit rules are needed to keep people in line and prevent them from doing stupid things (like droping flint bombs on my kitchen floor)

Trivaris
09-23-2004, 08:16 PM
Name? Mike
Your forum name? Trivaris
Age? Physically: 20, Mentally: older in aspects younger in others
Gender? I am that of the Metrosexual Male/Woman shopping wait, do I have a D*** HAH
J/K Straight up MALE
Place of Birth? Toronto Ontario where the Leafs cant win and the Jays are bad and Vince Carter stinks and the Argos will always be the Argos
Zodiac Sign? Gemini.
Nationality? Canadian.
Where do you live now? Toronto, because I go to York U.
Do you work/study? Yes to both
Where would you like to live in the future? I would like to have several small places over the world. Australia, British Colombia, Swiss, u get the picture. But for one Place hmmm, can't say.
Marital status? Single
Coke or Pepsi? DO YOU REMEMBER PEPSI CLEAR? Was the only pop I was addicted to where I had to have 1 per day, it was Pepsi only without the additives that made it dark, made it taste better.

Your preferred hobby? Baseball Pitcher, Outdoor Excursion bordering Insanity Trips. (Eco-Challenge Like only w/sleep 11-12 hr days.)

Reasons I am on this DL board? Cause I find that with University I need a reading break from the reading I do in school and seriously, DL expands on my previous D&D experience in the DL world. This is a great place to read and discuss aspects of DL and anything to do with DL.

OH and the AVATAR pic is ME!!!
:D

Jason Bower
09-23-2004, 08:45 PM

Oh crap. That's the same day I had my graduation ceremony from high school. Now I feel REALLY old! :D

Jay

DarkNuitari
09-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Anyways, back to ME (yes, I realise I'm an attention whore):

My birthday is February 27th, 1989 -->> Which makes me a Pisces and a Snake (Chinese Zodiac)

And btw, who told you I run naked through the streets? What, so y'all have got video surveillance cameras on my street now? Come on, what is this, Big Brother DN? Damn, this reality TV thing really is going too far... *turns off his TV*

dalamar_thedark
09-23-2004, 11:05 PM

my bro's younger than you and he's on.

JOSHUASIGEP44
09-23-2004, 11:25 PM
Place: Beaumont, Texas
Education: BS in psychology, Lamar University
Occupation: After college I took over the operation of my Aunts Bail Bonds firm "ALLIED BAIL BONDS"
Appearance: 6'1 / 175 pounds / brown hair / brown eyes

I usually spend most of my on-line time either working on the DLBC or the novel forums.

Tid bits: I'm getting married March 12, 2005.

freedjr
09-24-2004, 02:41 PM
It's great seeing such a variety of ages on the forums...it's funny being one of the "older" ones on the forum at 28. Of course, I guess if you remember playing Atari when it first came out (or even if you have your original Atari & games, sitting next to your original NES and are planning on buying a Colecovision on Ebay like me) it's nice to know there are many others who probably have your back!

I know it's another thread, but it still strikes me as odd that so many posters have their first Video game memories with the NES, Super NES and the like.

Okay, back on topic. Sorry about the tangent!

dikjimgin
09-24-2004, 03:18 PM
hi,

ive been in and around dragonlance for about 14 yrs now. ive had a few years out but im back into it now (well reading the novels anyway). my gaming group split up about 6 yrs ago but i found another one. i then left that group about 4 yrs ago. sooo, i havent really been gaming for about 4 yrs :-(

ive played in various campaign worlds but my fave of all is and has always been dragonlance. something just captured me when i first read DoAT. i still cant put my finger on it!

anyway thats me ;)

Elaquine
09-24-2004, 04:06 PM
Your forum name? Elaquine

Your age? 24

Your zodiac sign? Virgo

Your city/country of birth? Bromley, England

Your Nationality? English

Your gender? Male

Where do you live now? Garden of England

Do you work/study? I act, run a roleplay shop and study for a degree in Compuer Games design

Where would you want to live in the future? Er... Ansalon? (Canada sounds nice...)

Marital status? Practically married

Your preferred hobby? Reading, writing, games

What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent? All of them.

How did you get your forum name? Secret...

What else would you like to add about yourself? I want to play Raistlin!

Something secret from you that you want to make public? I have scars 'down there'...

Huma.s.Gal
09-25-2004, 11:40 AM
name: Amelia Masterson

Zodiac sign: Leo :)

nationality: homegrown American

live: Winona, MN

interest: my 2 yellow labs, reading, riding horses, and spending time with my buds drinking beer and playing cards. :cool:

forum name: Huma's Gal .....cause i loved the Legend of Huma he was my favorite Knight and i like the love between him and the silver dragon.

Getting Married next Sept. ;)

Somewhat new to sight i feel old cause i have been reading dl for a long time :o and lot a teens on forum.

Damon Monticrystal
11-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Took me awhile to find this.

Okay I notice there some new members so feel free to reply. As for you who didn't before heres your chance.

As for the mods, if you don't think this is a good idea than be more than welcome to lock it up.

TaftButtonwillow
11-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Name: Christopher Gilbert
Zodiac: Aries (but I don't believe in Astrology)
Location: Lake Forest (Orange County), California (United States)...Lived in CA most of my life, but spent 5 years in the USARMY.

I am fairly new to the message boards, but found James O'Rance's sight about 3 years back, right after the new rules for D&D were released. I have been checking this sight for releases.

It is always positive to see so many younger people on the boards, knowing that DL (both novels and games) as well as other hobbies won't die out with our generation. Nice to meet all of you.

I am currently rereading the Elven Nations Trilogy, and may pick up A&A after that. I was running the classic adventures that lead through the War of the Lance, though we are taking a break after finishing the first book (took just under a year). My players had fun finally killing Verminaard. I will be picking up with Dragons of Ice (the first adventure in the second book) in January, after the holidays are over with.

Taft

Morcalivan7
11-02-2004, 08:48 PM
I suppose I'm a bit late...

Name: Marc Boutin
Nationality: French/Italian - Canadian
Height: 5'5"
Hobbies: Computer, obviously. As well as Pencil Sketching, Guitar, Playing Ice Hockey (among all excertive activites), Horseback Riding, Rollerblading, Four Wheeling and Reading.

Out of the blue Question: At 19 I tried drinking as is the tradition at drinking age, however, I find it completely a waste of time. In 20 shots, I don't get drunk, I don't get a 'buzz' whatever it's suppose to be, I don't get dizzy, I don't need to piss any more than I usually do, I already get migraines, so hangovers are a blessing, and the drinks cost so damn much. I ask thee, what is the point aside from wasting a good birthday? Now for those of you who don't know, at 3 drinks, I should have been legally drunk. I weigh 120 lbs. My bro weighs about 145-150 lbs, which he can relate the same story except that his first time he did I think 25 or so, maybe it's a family thing. My parents don't drink though. However we are frenc/italian, so maybe it's all the wine in our heritage, some kind of natural resistance bonus, like dragons with their natural element. ;)

sadistic
11-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Sex. Guy

Age. 13

Fav color. Black, And Red

Height. 5,6

weight. 122

Loacation. Near Albany ,Ny

Pagal
11-03-2004, 07:28 PM
****BAMF****

Eldor Starblade
11-04-2004, 07:18 AM
Name: Josh Gravalec
Appearance: 5'5, Brown hair, Blue Eyes
Education: Finishing up BA in Political science/history at University of Connecticut
Job: Finacial Assistant at GE
Hobbies: sports,music, working, chillin with friends, cars, and of course DRAGONLANCE!!!!

person with the stuff
11-04-2004, 06:25 PM
Name: Christopher Gilbert

Weird, i know somone with that exact name, except that he's 15 and lives in Canada.

Reghar
11-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Name: Allen, but call me Reghar.

That's about it...I'm sure no one cares how much I weigh or how tall I am. For interests...reading, writing, video games, eating, and plotting world domination. Well, eating isn't so much a pleasure as it is a necesity of life.

Khirsah
11-05-2004, 07:13 PM
Name: Khira
Fave color: red
Fave holiday: Halloween
Fave food: sushi especially eel rolls. if you haven't tried them you should!
Nationality: American (irish/native american)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Copperish blonde
Zodiac sign: Virgo (Snake)
religion: ...not really sure
Music preference: hard rock
Basic personality: people tell me i'm crazy and strange, but those are also the same people who don't believe in aliens or ghosts or magic....

hello to all!! YAY...okay i'm done

Heron
11-05-2004, 07:29 PM
Name: Paul (POL, not PAWL) Record

Sign: Capricorn/Snake/Stag

Stone: Garnet

Tree: Birtch

Nationality: German/Romania Decendent

...I live for others. That basically sums it up for me...

Dain
11-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Name: Blake
Favorite Color: Black (ok, it's not technically a color but who cares?)
Nationality: Norweigan
Eye Color: Brown
Hair color: espresso
Favorite band: Radiohead (!)
Computer: Apple Powerbook G4
Interests: Reading (anything, from the Poetic Edda to Dostoevsky), Gong Fu and Taiji and other martial arts, meditation.
Favorite DL Character: Raistlin, with Sturm at a close 2nd
Favorite DL Book: Kaz the Minotaur
Favorite Non-DL Book: The Doors of Perception
Ocupation: College Student (Physics Major)

Jason Bower
11-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Okay, here goes...

Name: Jason Alan Bower
Birthplace: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Currently living in: Charleston, South Carolina
Hair color: Brown (going bald :( )
Eye color: Blue
Nationality: German/Welsh descent
Interests: Reading, video gaming, roleplaying, listening to music
Favorite Band: Dream Theater
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite DL Book: Too hard to decide!
Favorite DL Character: I used to be a huge Raistlin fan, now I'm undecided.
A few other things to know about me: I'm a super nice guy, I'm a patriotic American, I support President Bush (hate me if you want :D), and I'm single and looking but not having very much success probably because I'm bald :( .

Jay

Reghar
11-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Favorite band: Radiohead (!)

Woo! I love Radiohead too. My favorite band.

For book things that I didn't include in my post...

Fav. book so far: Hrm...prooobably gunna have to say Hammer and Axe of the Dwarven Nations trilogy. But, it's really close.

Fav. characters: Tas, any gnomes (like Conundrum, Gnimsh, etc.)

And I'm pro-Bush too. And I'm from one of the most anti-Bush parts of the country. So...don't tell anyone, please :rolleyes:

Dante
11-05-2004, 11:01 PM
And I'm pro-Bush too. And I'm from one of the most anti-Bush parts of the country. So...don't tell anyone, please :rolleyes:

no need to say political things, for it may start a convertroversy, and i was about to. like in tals thingy (i think its this, i might be wrong) in the....what was it, i suggest thread.....politics and religion are a good thing to discuss on this board for it may break friendships already created.

Jason Bower
11-05-2004, 11:15 PM
no need to say political things, for it may start a convertroversy, and i was about to. like in tals thingy (i think its this, i might be wrong) in the....what was it, i suggest thread.....politics and religion are a good thing to discuss on this board for it may break friendships already created.

This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. If you are offended that Reghar and I both said that we support President Bush, then I apologize on my behalf. However, if you don't want other people making political comments on this board, then perhaps you should remove "The next four years will be hell" comment from your sig.

Jay

Dante
11-05-2004, 11:19 PM
This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. If you are offended that Reghar and I both said that we support President Bush, then I apologize on my behalf. However, if you don't want other people making political comments on this board, then perhaps you should remove "The next four years will be hell" comment from your sig.

Jay

no, i don't care that he does, im all for your rights of liking whoever you like, real life or ficticous, i just don't want to see fights and stuff, cause they get me all uneasy inside and stuff, espeically on here cause its like my third home. i have friends that are very pro-bush and i don't care cause they are cool like reghar(sp) and you.

i also forgot i have that in there, i don't really know whats in my sig. i change it so much. so i might change it, depends if i have the energy to do it or not. and im also for speaking your mind, you and reghar spoke yours, and i'd speak mine. so...yea, my mini speech is done.

Jason Bower
11-05-2004, 11:24 PM
no, i don't care that he does, im all for your rights of liking whoever you like, real life or ficticous, i just don't want to see fights and stuff, cause they get me all uneasy inside and stuff, espeically on here cause its like my third home. i have friends that are very pro-bush and i don't care cause they are cool like reghar(sp) and you.

i also forgot i have that in there, i don't really know whats in my sig. i change it so much. so i might change it, depends if i have the energy to do it or not.

You are right though Dante. Real world religion and politics don't really have a place in these forums. Sorry 'bout giving you a hard time there.

Jay

Dante
11-05-2004, 11:28 PM
You are right though Dante. Real world religion and politics don't really have a place in these forums. Sorry 'bout giving you a hard time there.

Jay

no need to apologize. you spoke you mind and thats ok. shouldn't really apologize for something, unless it was really really super mean or you chaned you mind.

now you people can say your stuff, sorry for side track.

Dragonhelm
11-05-2004, 11:48 PM
Okay, guys, let's lay off the politics. That's a discussion for somewhere else.

Back to topic, please.

--Mr. Mod

jeran
11-05-2004, 11:48 PM
not sure how interesting i am, but here goes :D
name: Amy East (let the direction jokes fly!)
description: chubby short pale girl with black hair
interests: my 3 kids, DL, writing fantasy no one ever reads, stalking
favorite colors: black green and silver
music: a little bit of everything, but mostly type o negative and iced earth

that's about all there is to me. sorry to dissapoint!

Jason Bower
11-05-2004, 11:57 PM
not sure how interesting i am, but here goes :D
name: Amy East (let the direction jokes fly!)
description: chubby short pale girl with black hair
interests: my 3 kids, DL, writing fantasy no one ever reads, stalking
favorite colors: black green and silver
music: a little bit of everything, but mostly type o negative and iced earth

that's about all there is to me. sorry to dissapoint!

You didn't disapoint. But, um.... stalking? That's not what I think it is, is it? :D BTW, there's no need to be embarrassed about your age. I'm 30 and going bald. :o

Jay

Dante
11-05-2004, 11:58 PM
do you stalk me?? no thats creepy nevermind. you can't dissapoint people by saying six things about yourself, thats more than the regular five. good for you.

sadistic
11-06-2004, 12:08 AM
im 13 and not going bald :D

jeran
11-06-2004, 12:22 AM
fair enough! i'm 25, and not going bald. probably cuz i'm a girl and all. i have shaved my head before though, and bald can indeed be sexy.

to add one to the six,

a secret about yourself: yes, i did say stalking, and i meant it. dante, i can put you on the list if you like. i's a short list, i can get to you around my birthday, in january. :D

Dante
11-06-2004, 12:29 AM
a secret about yourself: yes, i did say stalking, and i meant it. dante, i can put you on the list if you like. i's a short list, i can get to you around my birthday, in january. :D

thats ok, i have plenty of stalkers already (im not joking).

jeran
11-06-2004, 12:36 AM
i actually have one too. it was cute at first... he bought me wierd shiny things that i never acceped, and wrote me songs and poetry. got a little too wierd when he carved my name in his leg though. had to change departments at work because of that. i only stalk politely though. i'm not much of one to wait outside in the bushes. it's cold outside. :D

actually, the stalker thing is kind of an inside joke. once, a long time ago, i used to stare at a particular guy every time he walked past me at school. someone asked me if i was stalking him. i replied that of course i was, i waited outside his house every night until he went to sleep, then snuck indside and stole his dryer lint. someone in the room took me seriously, and went to the school councilor(sp). i was "councilled" about the dangers of obbsession. and drugs for some reason. ever since then, i've always put "stalking" on all lists of hobbies.

the creepy guy at work is real though. urgh.

SamuraiWarrior
11-06-2004, 01:04 AM
OK, here goes-

Name- David Smith (is this the most common name ever?)

Age- 30 (no jokes please)

Birthday- 28 April

Gender - Male (just checked)

Fav Color- Black, then Red, then Grey

City- Born in Columbus, Ohio, now living in Taunton, Somerset, England

Nationality- American (ethnicity- Irish, Scottish, English, German, Italian, French, Canadian, Dutch)

Hobbies- Reading, Martial Arts, Outdoors activities (hiking, canoeing, etc...), sightseeing, teaching, writing, imitating a ravenous sex-beast...

Music- everything, though country music the least

My Idols- Raistlin Majere, Bruce Lee, John Clark (from Tom Clancy)

Fav Quote- "Knowledge is Power"

Reghar
11-06-2004, 10:56 AM

................stalking, eh?

Heh, anyways. Just to say something, I may very well not know what I'm talking about here, being only 17, but 30 really doesn't seem old to me. It's only 1/3rd of the average human life, and about 1/14th of the average Elf life! You've got a looong way to go before your what I think of when I think of "old".

Damon Monticrystal
11-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Lets not get off topic guys. Dragonhelm warned us already.

quake
11-06-2004, 08:46 PM
um...new here but here goes..

name:Todd
fav. colors:silver & blue
hobbies:reading, movies, street racing, hangin out
movies:fantasy, horror, sci-fi......all that.
music:linkin park, drowning pool, mudvayne..
fav quote:"bring me the cow, i'll carve off what i want and ride the rest home!!!"
(Dennis Leary)
cant think of much else to say so anyway, like i said, new here but looks good so far!

Shugi
11-07-2004, 12:30 AM
got a little too wierd when he carved my name in his leg though. had to change departments at work because of that

You only changed departments? :confused: Isn't that a little... light of a solution? But if it worked out for you then bully for you! :) I had to jump out a balcony to get away from one of my stalkers. True story.

While I'm at it I might as well update my info...
A Brief List of Musical Interest: A Perfect Circle, Atreyu, BNL, Brother Ali, Conjure One, Deftones, Evanescence, NIN, Paradise Lost, Sarah McLachlan, Snake River Conspiracy, various soundtracks & musical scores.
New Favorite Jeff Quote: I'm holding the keys to the gates of paradise... but I have too many legs!

Damon Monticrystal
11-07-2004, 10:36 AM
You only changed departments? :confused: Isn't that a little... light of a solution? But if it worked out for you then bully for you! :) I had to jump out a balcony to get away from one of my stalkers. True story.

While I'm at it I might as well update my info...
A Brief List of Musical Interest: A Perfect Circle, Atreyu, BNL, Brother Ali, Conjure One, Deftones, Evanescence, NIN, Paradise Lost, Sarah McLachlan, Snake River Conspiracy, various soundtracks & musical scores.
New Favorite Jeff Quote: I'm holding the keys to the gates of paradise... but I have too many legs!

Well since well talking about this. Theres this one girl who I think was stalking me or something like that. Turns out that she had a crush on me, and was to neavous to try to get to know me. Well a long story short, were good friends now.

Well I adding some new things about me.

Fav DL Book: Twins and WOS and now Amber and Ashes.
Fav non-DL book: Count of Monte Cristo
Fav Movie: A Walk to Remmeber
Fav Anime: Serial Experments Lain, Love Hina

SamuraiWarrior
11-07-2004, 11:07 AM
Ok, here's some more...

Favorite DL novels- The Legends series
Fav DL short story- There is another shore you know, upon the other side (Dragons of
Chaos)
Fav non-DL Novel- Without Remorse (Tom Clancy)
Fav Comedians- Billy Connolly, Sam Kinseson, George Carlin
Fav Music- (somewhat in order) Techno, Rap, Classical, Alternative, with a bit of country
following last
Fav Movie- Shawshank Redemption, 13th Warrior, and all the Star Wars movies
Fav Sport - American Football (Go Giants!), played lots of sports in school, but football is
the only one I'll watch

DaemonAngel
11-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Name: Bryan
Birthday: March 9th 1977
Favorite Color: Black and Midnight Blue
How I first found this site: Web Search
City/Country of Birth: Amarillo, Texas, USA
Where do you live now: Denton, Texas (after living in Albuquerque, New Mexico {1989-1993} and later Overland Park, Kansas {1993-2001})
Zodiac Sign; West: Pieces
East: Snake
Nationality: The United States of America.
Do you work/study: Yes, I work at Waldenbooks.
Where would you like to live in the future: Near Seattle, Washington or somewhere in Oregon (mountains, plains and ocean, mmmmmmm)
Marital status: Condemned Single.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, History, Anime/Manga (too many to list here so Iíll leave it at that), and Gaming (Dice & Video), Useless information, International Affairs and Naval/Maritime History/Affairs.
Movies/Series (Off the top of my head): The Lord of the Rings, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Master and Commander, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, Spiderman 2, X-men 2, Spirited Away, Stigmata, Mind Walk, Saving Private Ryan, Tora Tora Tora, Van Helsing (no you didnít misread that) / Stargate SG1, CSI, CSI Miami, Babylon 5, Farscape, Invader Zimmmmmmmm and South Park.
Favorite Non DL D&D Setting: Eberron.
What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent: The World of Krynn, Novels & Comics, and Gaming.
How did you get your forum name: I use it as my alias online when I can, otherwise Iíd use Talatsu.
First DL book: Dragons of Autumn Twilight.
Now reading: Settling Accounts: Return Engagement by Harry Turtledove.
Religion: I donít bother with middle management. I follow my own path.
Music: Rock, Trance/Industrial, Atmospheric and Orchestra and a mix of all three.
My Favorite Authors (Non-DL): Robin Hobb, George R.R. Martin, Harry Turtledove, H.P. Lovecraft, J.R.R. Tolken, Tom Clancy, Dan Brown, Frank & Brian Herbert, Peter F. Hamilton, H.G. Wells, S.M. Stirling, Terry Brooks, Author C. Clack, David Brin, Harlan Ellison, John Ringo, Tad Williams, Ann Rice, Oliver North, Bernard Cornwell, and Jules Verne.

Aspen
11-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Name:Misty
Gender:Female (What else would I be with a name like Misty)
Description:5'4", slender build, Long straight oburn hair, greeneyes, sometimes glasses
Marital Status: Married 8 years
Currently living: Canadian Prairie
Interests;My three girls, reading, tribal belly dance, painting, drawing, RPing
Zodiac East:snake
West:Gemini
Fav Colour:Green and blue but no teal
Fav Books
DL:Stormblade
Non DL:The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King
Children's book:The little girle who did what?!!! by Diane Dupuy
Fav. DL Character:Flint

SamuraiWarrior
11-08-2004, 05:13 AM
Hey Daemonangel, is there really a Denton, Texas? My grandfather's middle name was Denton and I have never heard that word ever before or since until now.

Sylvanas_Windrunner
11-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Holy Thread Necromany Batman!

Nice. New Vict- er.. Guests....

Nightweasel
11-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Guess I better get on the bandwagon....

Location: Amarillo, TX (Kinda creepy, two of us from the same area, lol, eh DaemonAngel?)
Description: 6'2" 180 lbs. long brown hair
Fav Color: Blue, Dark Purple, Green
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Studying, UO, Thinking...
Fav Movies: Lost Boys, most Adam Sandler movies, Star Wars
Fav Music: A bit of everything..Megadeth, Pantera, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies, Queen, Billy Joel, Bob Seger, Pink Floyd, Queensryche, and so forth and so on
Uhm.....whatelse am I missing, that's about it I think

And yes, there is a Denton Texas, there's even an Earth TX

prophacyks
11-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Name: Patrice
Description: I am 5 feet tall (No jokes or I'll kick you in the knees.) I am a bit over weight but I think I look good. Depending on my mood is what my color is. I have been staying with blond as of late. And Grayish blue eyes.
Marital Status: Engaged
Currently living: Maine
Occupation: Work at a delivery service at night putting info into a computer
Interests: Harry potter, DL (of course), Anime, RPing, Video Games, Reading, and Harassing Beardies of course.
Zodiac East: Horse
West: Sagittarius (sp?)
Fav Colour: Purple
Fav Books
DL: Amber and Ashes
Non DL: Harry Potter
Fav. DL Character: Dalamar, but really am starting to like Jenna and Zeboim
Fav. Music: Anything hard rock Tesla, Skid Row, Def Leppard
Fav. Movie: Lord of The Rings :Fellowship
Fav. Anime: Oh this one is difficult have so many Fruits Basket is on top right now along with Read or Die. I think it all depends on what I am watching at the time. Oh yeah and lets Not forget Excel Saga

Damon Monticrystal
11-09-2004, 07:43 AM
Fav. Anime: Oh this one is difficult have so many Fruits Basket is on top right now along with Read or Die. I think it all depends on what I am watching at the time. Oh yeah and lets Not forget Excel Saga

I love Read or Die. or the original title Read or Dream .

"There so cute!"
"But what the hell are they?"
Excel Saga

Dain
11-09-2004, 10:07 AM
While we're speaking of Anime, here's some stuff I forgot:

Favorite Anime: Cowboy Bebop
Favorite Manga: Tenjou Tenge
Favorite Anime/Manga Character: Jin from Samurai Champloo
Anime Song: "Duvet (acoustic)" from Serial Experiments Lain ...although "Rakuen" from Trigun is good too.
RPG: Chrono Trigger

Damon Monticrystal
11-09-2004, 11:34 AM
While we're speaking of Anime, here's some stuff I forgot:

Favorite Anime: Cowboy Bebop
Favorite Manga: Tenjou Tenge
Favorite Anime/Manga Character: Jin from Samurai Champloo
Anime Song: "Duvet (acoustic)" from Serial Experiments Lain ...although "Rakuen" from Trigun is good too.
RPG: Chrono Trigger

Good taste in anime. Seems most people here love anime

person with the stuff
11-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Wow alot of people here are into metal and punk! thatīs great because im just starting high school and like everyone is into rap and other crap like that and its starting to piss me off(canīt spell crap without rap!).

for more updated profile
Sport: Hockey (and a bit of football)
Fav bands: 1. Metallica 2. Slayer 3. Black Sabbath 4.Pantera 5.Motorhead 6.Iron Maiden 7.Bad Religion 8. Otep 9. Sex Pistols 10.Bob Marley(Becha didnīt see that coming) they change around alot
Fav Singers: Otep, King Diamond, Christina Scabbia, Tom araya, Phil Anselmo, Bruce Dickenson, Ozzy
Fav Guitarists: Randy Rhoads, Jimmi Hendrix, Tonni Iommi, Zakk Wylde, Dimebag Darrel, Kirk Hammet
Fav Bassists: Cliff burton, Lemmy Killminster, Rob Trujillo(sp)
Fav Drummers: Bill Ward, Lars Ulrich, the guy from Sepultra i fergot his name, Vinnie Paul

As for anime i dont mind it but im not a big fan

MODERATOR: Edited due to political content.

Nightweasel
11-15-2004, 05:45 PM
I think it's been stated before.......the politics should be left out of these forums. It's alot easier to play more nicely if we do. It's crazy how these days friendships can be destroyed over political differences.

Dante
11-15-2004, 05:46 PM
I think it's been stated before.......the politics should be left out of these forums. It's alot easier to play more nicely if we do. It's crazy how these days friendships can be destroyed over political differences.

yea, i was in one, its not pretty.

talinthas
11-15-2004, 05:56 PM
alrighty. time to curtail this discussion. just post yer profiles, folks. the election is over.

Damon Monticrystal
11-15-2004, 05:57 PM
I know how you feel but this is not a place for politics. Dragonhelm did warn us so. I don't want this topic going to be lock up since I feel this a good way to get to know each other alittle more. Plus it also welcome the new members.

J.Meyer
11-15-2004, 07:08 PM
Name? Jennifer Meyer
Age? 29
Gender? Female
Fav Color? Black
Where am I living: Lost in the trees of MA near boston.
Sign? Scorpio/Rabbit
Marital status? A single Work-a-holic
Interests? Drawing, Painting, Reading, Anime/animation, Manga
Pets? A fish
Current fav Manga: Chrono Crusade

Heron
11-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Name? Jennifer Meyer
Age? 29
Gender? Female
Fav Color? Black
Where am I living: Lost in the trees of MA near boston.
Sign? Scorpio/Rabbit
Marital status? A single Work-a-holic
Interests? Drawing, Painting, Reading, Anime/animation, Manga
Pets? A fish
Current fav Manga: Chrono Crusade

All I have to say: Is your art rocks! Hope to see more...!

Nightweasel
11-15-2004, 07:59 PM
Beautiful. That pretty much says it all about your art Ms Meyer.

Damon Monticrystal
11-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Beautiful. That pretty much says it all about your art Ms Meyer.

The art is as beautiful as Lady Meyer...

Dragonhelm
11-15-2004, 08:15 PM
MODERATOR: FYI, I've either deleted or edited a few posts. I warned you guys once already about political discussions. No more.

Jennifer, I think I speak for all of us when I say that we're all very glad that you're part of these boards. I, too, think your art rocketh mightily. :)

Jason Bower
11-15-2004, 08:57 PM
yea, i was in one, its not pretty.

Yeah, me too. Sorry, folks.

Jay

Benathalis
11-15-2004, 10:08 PM
Place of birth:Independence,MO
Sex:Male
Appearence:Brown hair green eyes,and your typical overweight gamer
Favorite color:clear
Sign:Monkey/Taurus
Career:Loser(unemployed)
Hobbies:L5R,warlord,Spycraft,any aeg ccg or rpg,Comics,Manga,anime,Fantasy novels,D&D,oh and all things Dragonlance.
And I voted for.......................................shot by Mod

J.Meyer
11-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Thank you for all of your kind words. I do appreciate them. :)

The art is as beautiful as Lady Meyer...
*Turns red * Thanks, Damon.

Jennifer-

Damon Monticrystal
02-11-2005, 07:24 PM
I notice that theres new members so you can post about your self if you like.

Mazuto Stargaze
02-12-2005, 09:04 AM
I'm kinda late so here goes

Name: Ryan
Fav Color: Black
Description: Long black curly hair, brown eyes, glases, about 6 ft. tall, think of a native american and you have a good picture of me :)
Zodiac: Pices and a horse
Religion: Hindu
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, playing video games, participating in the Role-Playing Forums, and playing the Clarinet.
How'd I come up with Archangel21, Archangel is my favorite X-Men, and I was born on the 21st.
Fav Music: All the 80's bands

Silverback
02-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Name: Adam (Silverback)
Favorite Color: Grey
Description: 5'9" 180 lbs. short blonde hair, pretty much just an average guy

Sheesh I am feeling REALLY old. I have been role-playing longer than most of you have been alive. Good to see so many young blood picking up the torch.

magespower
02-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Name: Brandon
Live: Las Vegas,Nevada
intrest: Dragonlance,Drawing,and listing to music
Favorite Bands: Taking Back Sunday, Saves the Day,The Used,and many more
Favorite Drangonlance book: Dragons of a summer flame

Caelthalas
02-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Name: Matt
Where I Live: Forest, Mississippi (lots of freakin' trees dude)
Interests: Reading, Writing, Pool, Sketching, Painting, RolePlaying, Parties...
Music: Operation Ivy, The Vandals, Sum-41, Oscar, Hollowel, The Last Wish, Etc.
Faveorite DL Book: ooo... I'm gunnu have to go with The Theives Guild
Description: 6 foot 3, light brown hair (longer short hair), green/blue eyes, 150 lbs.
Nick Names: Matt In The Hat, Matt-Man, Thomas, and a few others I dont wanna repeat online...

Splinter
02-13-2005, 01:52 PM
Name: Robert
Fav. Color: Orange
Interest: Reading, Writing, Partying, Texas Hold'em, Pool, Fraternity, and any country stuff... yee-hah!!!
Music: Its ranges from rock to classical, from rap to country, and all the in between
Description: 5'8, jet black spiky hair, dark brown eyes, ( typical Mexican American lol) 180lbs.
Zodiac: Sun: Pisces, Moon: Scorpio, Chinese: Tiger
User name origin: I use Splinter becasue that is my fraternity's nickname for me.

Dalamar91
02-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Name: Mark Stefenelli
Fav. Color: Red
Interest: Medieval fantasy, reading DL, Hockey, poker (any game), ladies!!!
Music: Heavy metal (Slipknot, old school Metallica, Pantera, etc.)
Description: 5'9", dark hair, medium build, blue eyes
User name origin: My number I always use playing hockey is 91. Dalamar is my favorite character in DL.
Where I Live: New York
Favorite Drangonlance book: The entire Twins trilogy.

YubaRaider
02-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Name: Elijah Henderson.. but most people call me Eli.
Fav. Color: Royal Blue (High School Color)
Interest: Sports, Comedy, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Guitar, and Video Games
Music: 60s and 70s ex: Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, and Kansas.. stuff like that.
Description: 5'10", blonde hair, athletic build, green eyes
User name origin: I live in Yuba City California... and I am a diehard Raider fan.
Where I Live: Just said that :D
Favorite Drangonlance book: Legend of Huma
About Me: Played football and baseball most of my life. I enjoy laughing and arguing.. as if anyone that has read my post can't tell... even if I don't believe what I am arguing for.. I will do it regardless. :D

Pyrexia
02-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Name: Gail
Fav. Color: orange or black
Interest: DL DL DL
Music: HEAVY METAL!!!! Lamb of god, Mudvayne, etc. etc.,
fav Dragonlance Book: ALL

Elven_Warrior
02-21-2005, 11:10 AM
Name: Mary-Ellen (as in from the Waltons. I have to tell you, it is creepy watching that show and hearing my name all the time)
Fav Colour: blue!
How I first found this site:I was on the old forums, which I found via search engine
City/Country of Birth: Fort Saskatchewan AB Canada. Kind sad that there aren't very many Canadians on here :(
Zodiac Sign: Leo *RAWR*
Nationality: CANADIAN
Where do you live now: same place, sadly
Do you work/study: Unfortunately. school is the bane of my existence. *mutter* stupid IB...
Where would you like to live in the future: anywhere but here (I'd like to travel)
Marital status: relationship (my bf has a sexy english accent! :) )
Your preferred hobby: reading when I have time, or just looking around on the internet
What are the www.dragonlanceforums.com forums you frequent: novels and comics. I usually don't post all that much though
I also have a blog (http://www.watermoleculesgonewild.blogspot.com) which is basically just me ranting about life. Very boring. Anyway, just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. A little late, but better late than never!

Lady Kitty Cat
02-21-2005, 04:18 PM
What the heck.. right? Its a rainy southern california day and there isn't anything better to do.. unless I want to clean house (which I don't).. so...

Name: Christine ... Chris or KC to most
Fav. Color: Green
Interest: Hockey, Sci-Fi Fantasy, my kiddos, outside stuff
Music: country, celtic, bagpipes, old school heavy metal, classic rock.. pretty much anything
Description: 5'00", brown hair, small build, brown eyes
User name origin: A C that I've spent years RPing.... when I went online to RP instead of table top all the people I met there called me Lady Kitty Cat, or LKC, or Kit, or KC... it just sort of stuck
Where I Live: San Diego, CA
Favorite Drangonlance book: Don't ask me to choose..
About Me: Not much to know, am a single Mom who works full time and goes to school full time. I've been Rping for 18 years or so now I guess (jeesh.. am feeling old now)...love DL.. thats me in a nutshell

mage of death
02-21-2005, 09:09 PM
Name- Jim Purdie
age- 18 (feb,16)
Gender- male
Location- Niagara Falls Ont Canada
Fav. Color- Black
Music- old school rock
Interests- archery, reading, and playing video games
Religion- Evolutionist
Description- 6'02'',blonde hair, 270 med build
About me- I like auto body and construction class. I work nights when Iím not at school. I like to read and Iím getting a paint ball gun. I hang with my buds as often as I can and stay out of trouble at school (hahaha).

Mage of Death

Talanthandros
02-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Name: Jason MacDonald
Looks: Tall skinny guy with dark brown hair, green eyes, and olive-toned skin (mediterrian).
Fav Colour: Yes
How I found this site: By complete accident, I didn't know there was a forum. I was on the nexus one day and clicked a link that brought me here. And I've been a fan ever since.

It's been a few months since I've joined and the trip has had its bumps but it's been fun overall. I hope to see some of you at GenCon.

dalamar_thedark
02-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Talan! You've been on this site so long and just now post this! Ah well nice getting to know people this wsay

Nazgul
02-23-2005, 10:14 PM
Name: Joe
Favorite Color: Green (or Notre Dame blue and gold) ;)
What do I look like? 5'11", 190, dark-brown hair, green-hazel eyes
What do I do for fun? Well, lately all it seems I have time for is work. But, things are starting to slow down (or I am just finally catching up), so I will start reading more (for fun this time), taking my walks, enjoying some coffee and wine (no, not at the same time), and taking in a movie now and again.
Favorite band: U2 (and I hear Bono is up for the Peace Prize, again)
Favorite DL book: Dragons of Winter Night

DarkMage7790
03-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Hey why not? I have been here a day and I like to meet people and get to know them...so...

Name: Janin
Favorite Color: I have no idea
What do I look like?: I am 5'00" (I know, really small) have short brown hair, brown eyes and an interesting personality that shows itself as well.
What do I do for fun?: Well I am in college and fun is what is happening at the moment. You can imagin some of it( I also like playing hide and seek in Walmart)
Favorite Bands?: They change but I like most anything.
Hobbies: I am a dancer. You name it I have done it. (The pg stuff...usually) :D
How I found this site: web search for DL.
That is it for now. Will update when I think off it. OH! My major is probably going to be psychology with a minor in Dance...unless I don't get money to come back to school... :( But I will...even if it kills me!!!...wait that means I wouldn't end up coming back even if I did get the money. :confused:

dalamar_thedark
03-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Whoa...i thought you were the same age.

and i think Janin's a really cool name btw. ;)

DarkMage7790
03-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Don't worry. when I was going home for x-mas I was stopped by security because they thought I was 12 so it evens out. :o

dalamar_thedark
03-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Don't worry. when I was going home for x-mas I was stopped by security because they thought I was 12 so it evens out. :o

Twelve! wow...you must look...younger.

DarkMage7790
03-05-2005, 09:53 PM
I still look like my 5th grade picture. Except for my hair. I guess it is a good and bad thing. oh well. :D

dalamar_thedark
03-05-2005, 10:00 PM
sweet. that's....very interesting and nice.

hawwaiian_dragon
03-06-2005, 02:26 PM
aight my name is tim but my friends call me bsmack(dont ask its a long story and the mods might not like it but yea)
fav colors_blue black and white
description_59 blue eyes blonde hair and of course almost always wearing chucks (converse)
from_hawwaii (seriously)
age_14 fifteen this september
first came to this site when my mom sent it to me and since then ive been hooked

Achmos
03-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Zodiac: Leo
Place of Birth: Manhatan, New york
Description: Don't want to give one
Hobbies: reading, playing the drums, watching anime, and Plotting to destroy the world, not rule it.
Music: Mostly trance (80% of the time), some rock (19%) and some rap (1%)
How I found this site: A link from the Nexus
How did I come up with my name: made it up
Anything else: I've never had a girlfriend :(
Secrets: nothing of importance

Samuraiguy
03-29-2005, 01:15 AM
lets see

name: Captain Quick
Zodiac: capricorn
Description: 6'4" and weigh about a buck 80
Hobbies: sports i do soccer basketball then track the summer soccer then summer basketball then soccer then basketball then... its a never ending cycle
Music: Ra greatest band.EVER.
How I found this site: Randomly typing in dragonlance
How did I come up with my name: basketball camp
Secrets: my true identity

DarkMage7790
03-29-2005, 07:52 AM
Secrets: my true identity

Sneaky, I like it! Welcome to the site. I will enjoy your mystery...of course you must enjoy mine. :D

Raistlin M.
03-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Yes I know, I've been on the forums since last August, and I've knever posted in one of these threads.... So I guess I'll go ahead now.

Name: James
Zodiac: Aquarius
Height: 6 '2'
Build: Muscular
Hair: Dark Auburn (its usually spiked)
Eyes: Green
Music: Punk Rock: Simple Plan, Blink-182, Yellowcard, Hoobastank, and a host of others
Intersts: Music, Friends, Parties (that's basically my life...)And also in my spare time I like to read, and occasionally go to a role-playing game.
How I found this site: Well it's kinda confusing, seeing how the nexus use to have the address named www.dragonlance.com. Well I had regularly visited the nexus, and seeing how it had been moved I couldn't find it anymore, so that led me on a search that discovered the forums.

Bargone
03-29-2005, 12:21 PM
Okay!

Name:Kayla
Description:5'2,brown hair and brown eyes
Imtrests:RPG,reading,writing and dancing
How I found this website:I can't remember.
Fav colors:Black,red,white,gold and silver.Lots!
Music:Celtic,Green Day,Simple Plan.
Zodiac:umm,how do you spell Squrpio?
I do Celtic dancing and I am moving to Scotland when I am old enough.

DarkMage7790
03-29-2005, 12:45 PM
I do Celtic dancing and I am moving to Scotland when I am old enough.

Thats really cool. I have always wanted to do Celtic dancing but they never got it at my studio. I am a dancer as well. I do a lot. Ballet, Tap, Jazz, pointe, and repertoire. Keep dancing and your plan to live in Scotland. I have already started my dreams by going 3000 miles away to go to school. :D

Bargone
03-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Wow,sounds really cool.In Scotland I already have a house,my family castle!

paladin zel
03-30-2005, 02:22 AM
Name: (Real) Andrew (Fantasy) Zenn
Description: (R) 6'1'' 188lbs white brown hair and eyes (F) Always dressed in clothes souly revealing my blood red, fiery eyes

I have been on the boards for maybe 2 monthes so be nice.

Vampa
03-31-2005, 10:31 PM
Name: Justin Dooloukas

Description: 5'7, 140 lbs, Brown hair, Green eyes

Intrest: Dragonlance, Video games, Role playing, Reading, Music

Arek Brimstone
06-08-2005, 11:13 AM
yes, I am Majoring in Aerospace Engineering
Ah...a fellow Aero. Cool. What aspect are you focusing on? Design? Structures? Propulsion? Space?

Kestryl
06-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Name: You can call me Kestryl
Description: Really pale, freckles, brown eyes, brown hair, glasses, about 5'4', not even 105 pounds (I'm really skinny)
Fav Colour: Green
How I first found this site: On accident... I was looking for a list of DL books. Then again, nothing is really for accident or coincidence... it happens precisely as planned.
Other stuff: I am a major band/Harry Potter geek, with a bit of video games, writer (not good, but I like to write, anyway), sci-fi, and dreamer dashed in... better make that triple dreamer dashes. I play the flute. And flutes can totally play jazz, don't believe otherwise.

Dragonfreak
06-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Name: Laura
Description: long blond hair(to waist) Very pale skin, blue eyes, 5' 8'', 100 lbs
Fav Colour: blue!
Zodiac:Taurus
How I first found this site: Googled, found the Nexus and was overjoyed, then I found the forums and I think I started dancing, which I never do :p
Other stuff:Love DL!!!!(duh)(After each math problem I put on the chalkboard, I write DL rules, and have everyone asking what DL is. Sure way to get new obsessants :D) art, writing, Dragons, horseback riding, fencing, have alot of pets, nature, play piano & viola
Christian

Acid844
06-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Why, hello...
Name: Paul James Edward Bond IV, but for Gileans sake call me Acid!
Favorite Color: Black (I'm not a goth... don't judge me!)
Zodiac: Cancer (I think it's milignent)
How I first found this site: Google.com/Web/DragonLance Forums, one of the happiest days of my life!
Music: The Cranberries, Hoobastank, My Chemical Romace, HIM, and copious others.
Alignment: Chaotic Nuetral
Religon: Heathen to some, but I'm Agnostic (not associated with any formal religon or none at all).
Other: hmmm... I read JTHM, (obviously) DL, (thank you captian obvious) I play D&D, (at sporatic times) eat, drink, live, scratch that last one, corrected- "suck oxygen", write poems, look up phobias: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - Fear of Long Words (it's real look it up), write short stories (not the best, but oh well), I am a walking, oxygen-sucking dictionary.
Interrests: Games, 8Bit Thearter (ENDORSEMENT), Reading, Writing, Artistry, and Walking.
Annoyances: When grammar is missused and when people call others gay/bi/lesbian it's degrading, esp. since half the human population (i'm not talking about China) is one of those.