PDA

View Full Version : Price

Raistlin M.
09-19-2004, 04:24 PM
At my local book store they are selling the Player's manual, master manual, and monster manual (all v 3.5) for 80.00$ is this worth the price?

talinthas
09-19-2004, 04:25 PM
well, they are 30 bucks a piece normally, so you're saving money in the long run buying them all together.

Sephzero
09-19-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm going to assume you mean the Player Handbook, Dungeon Master Guide, and Monster Manual there. You are technically getting them cheaper since each of the books are roughly $30 dollars so all three would be roughly $90 dollars. So if you feel that you wish to buy it at that price then go for it. Amazon probably does sell it for cheaper and all three will entitle free shipping, but online shopping isn't for everyone and the time it takes too.

Raistlinrox
09-20-2004, 04:31 AM
I'm going to assume you mean the Player Handbook, Dungeon Master Guide, and Monster Manual there. You are technically getting them cheaper since each of the books are roughly $30 dollars so all three would be roughly $90 dollars. So if you feel that you wish to buy it at that price then go for it. Amazon probably does sell it for cheaper and all three will entitle free shipping, but online shopping isn't for everyone and the time it takes too.

Well, I've seen the name around here for a few days now, so I don't think rushing out to get the books is an urgent issue, if you want to save money do it online like Sephzero suggested. Walmart.com has them also, usually discounted.

LorenStronghilt
09-20-2004, 03:57 PM
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2223376

*insert jaw drop* You are getting three for less that the price of two.. Roughly of course... I wish I was smart enough to buy things online :P

Nightweasel
09-20-2004, 04:32 PM
I wonder if I get my employee's discount on online orders..............the ONLY priviledge with working for the evil empire.

WildKnight
09-20-2004, 04:33 PM
I wonder if I get my employee's discount on online orders..............the ONLY priviledge with working for the evil empire.

You dont like the shiny white armor and free re-education camps?

Raistlinrox
09-21-2004, 02:54 AM
The evil empire.com is where I've gotten my DLCS and AoM books, both of which were 37% off...

p.s. the evil empire.com is NOT an actual web address...don't type that in and expect DL books. At least I don't THINK so