PDA

View Full Version : Will Beastiary of Krynn be reprinted?

Bridgetsdad
09-17-2004, 12:38 PM
I just saw on the news postings that the Beastiary of Krynn has sold out. Are there plans to publish more? I had heard that the Key of Destiny had sold out as well but there are plans to reprint.

I am just curious as I already have both of these products but others may not as of yet purchased.

Thanks
:rolleyes:

Morgion
09-17-2004, 02:55 PM
I am pretty sure that the Bestiary will be reprinted. It would just be bad business tactics not to reprint something unless it is unsuccessful or a limited edition sort of thing, and well, the Bestiary has been deservedly very successful, so I don't think that there is anything to worry about with reprints of it.

Shugi
09-17-2004, 04:32 PM
The Bestiary isn't quite sold out by consumer standards... if you live in a decently sized area, you should be able to find one with a bit of searching.

wannabe_mage
09-17-2004, 04:35 PM
The Bestiary isn't quite sold out by consumer standards... if you live in a decently sized area, you should be able to find one with a bit of searching.
Not that it'll mean anything to you guys but my gaming store here in Copenhagen, Denmark still have a few copies :)

Jamie
09-17-2004, 04:55 PM
You are correct in saying that the book is still available. It can still be widely found in book stores and hobby game stores. It is, however, completely out of our warehouse and we have only a dozen or so sitting here for sale for the online store.

We have no immediate plans to re-print the Bestiary, though it's certainly something we'll consider as we look ahead to next year's schedule.