PDA

View Full Version : WotL Preview4

Brython
09-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Typical, no mention of Gilthanas yet again.
I would have thought the supposed popular Prince of the Qualinesti would get some kind of mention while speaking of Qualinost, but yet again he gets overlooked.

WildKnight
09-16-2004, 09:30 AM
Typical, no mention of Gilthanas yet again.
I would have thought the supposed popular Prince of the Qualinesti would get some kind of mention while speaking of Qualinost, but yet again he gets overlooked.

Maybe Gilthanas liked to keep a low profile. I would, if I had bright yellow hair and wore a goofy blue tabard over my chain mail.

Nightweasel
09-16-2004, 11:03 AM
Maybe Gilthanas liked to keep a low profile. I would, if I had bright yellow hair and wore a goofy blue tabard over my chain mail.

Well it obviously was attractive to a silver dragon.......

Sephzero
09-16-2004, 11:12 AM
Probably because Gilthanas served as a diplomat/spy for his people that he traveled a bit and just wasn't there during the last census of the population.

WildKnight
09-16-2004, 11:23 AM
Well it obviously was attractive to a silver dragon.......

I dunno if Id count that a good thing... dragon lovin' doesnt seem to work out that well. Look at Gilthanas, Huma, that donkey in Shrek... not a single case of wedded bliss amongst them.

WildKnight
09-16-2004, 11:23 AM
Probably because Gilthanas served as a diplomat/spy for his people that he traveled a bit and just wasn't there during the last census of the population.

Yeah, plus you dont wanna put your spies on the role, in case they get found out. Seph is thinking!