PDA

View Full Version : Blueprints?

Falanthalis
09-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Hello all, I'm new to the forums. Longtime DL fan though. I had a quick question.

Back in the old DL Campaign boxset, there were numerous blueprint diagrams for various DL structures and rooms (i.e. Temple at Neraka, Raistlin's lab). Anyone know where I can get these online? I own the box set but it is in storage back in the US. As of right now, that is about 4,000 miles from my current location ;) Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ogre_Bane
09-15-2004, 03:07 PM
Hello all, I'm new to the forums. Longtime DL fan though. I had a quick question.

Back in the old DL Campaign boxset, there were numerous blueprint diagrams for various DL structures and rooms (i.e. Temple at Neraka, Raistlin's lab). Anyone know where I can get these online? I own the box set but it is in storage back in the US. As of right now, that is about 4,000 miles from my current location ;) Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I don't know of any online maps. But, a popular dungeon will be mapped out and made available in a couple of weeks thanks to the Tobril. ;)

[end shameless plug]

Raistlinrox
09-15-2004, 04:14 PM
What dungeon is that??

Ogre_Bane
09-15-2004, 04:33 PM
What dungeon is that??

You'll have to wait and see. :)

Valharic
09-15-2004, 05:06 PM
Try this website (http://www.anycities.com/dragonlancemaps/). It has some useful maps. It may have what your looking for.

Falanthalis
09-15-2004, 05:11 PM
You rock...thanks, that is what I was looking for!!!

But does anyone have the floor plan of raistlin's lab? I am planning to do a high level NWN adventure where the characters are pulled into the abyss via a spell gone wrong and I want the portal in raistlin's lab to be one of the ways out of the abyss. Thanks

Dane Bramage
09-15-2004, 09:16 PM
Try this website (http://www.anycities.com/dragonlancemaps/). It has some useful maps. It may have what your looking for.

*drools*

Thanks Valharic. That site rocks!

DB.