PDA

View Full Version : New Guy with a Question

Rolemancer
09-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there was a timeline history for download or if anyone here could tell me briefly what the ages are please? Are they listed in the main book in detail?

I am very new to Dragonlance and see talk about the 5th Age or the 4th Age and different wars but I don't know what they are.

Being interested in trying out DL, I'd like to know the ages descriptions first to get a handle on where I would like to place my campaign.

Thanks!

raeray
09-06-2004, 09:41 PM
I don't know exactly where you'd be able to find it but you might want to look on the dragonlance nexus.

Maglaurus
09-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Try this site: its great for timelines and such.

http://www.dreadgazebo.com/astinus/

Cheers,

Maglaurus

iltharanos
09-06-2004, 11:01 PM
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there was a timeline history for download or if anyone here could tell me briefly what the ages are please? Are they listed in the main book in detail?

Thanks!

Yes, the DLCS (Dragonlance Campaign Setting) contains a fairly detailed timeline split up into the five different Ages.

Nightweasel
09-07-2004, 11:22 AM
You might also consider picking up the "core" novels from a local library. They'll give you a good dose of DL flavor for the campaign through some of the different ages. I think that what makes DL stand out for all of us is this flavor and characters in those books.