PDA

View Full Version : Musical Krynn

The Grimace
08-31-2004, 11:26 PM
Hi all, just wanted to ask one question for one of my PCs, who's having trouble with deciding on a character to stick with. He wants to know which area of Krynn is most likely to have Irish style fiddling...you see, he has recently started taking lessons in the fiddle (which he then explained to my ignorant self that it is in fact still a violin, just a different type of playing style...moving on), so he wants to somehow incorporate that style of music into his character (bard/fighter). He thought perhaps Abinsinia, but I wasn't sure...thoughts?

Evilboy
08-31-2004, 11:30 PM
well since most of the land is a fantasy setting you could say anywhere really.
But I would say the rural areas of Solamia, Abanasinia, Northern and Southern Ergoth.

WildKnight
09-01-2004, 06:41 AM
Hi all, just wanted to ask one question for one of my PCs, who's having trouble with deciding on a character to stick with. He wants to know which area of Krynn is most likely to have Irish style fiddling...you see, he has recently started taking lessons in the fiddle (which he then explained to my ignorant self that it is in fact still a violin, just a different type of playing style...moving on), so he wants to somehow incorporate that style of music into his character (bard/fighter). He thought perhaps Abinsinia, but I wasn't sure...thoughts?

I would say somewhere in Abanasinia... somewhere more rural.

dark_demon_dalamar
09-01-2004, 07:03 AM
i was thinking one of teh Ergoth's myself

The Grimace
09-01-2004, 01:51 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions, we're gonna go with Abinsinia then, since most of you thought that would work fine. Thanks again!