PDA

View Full Version : Gods question WOS

Trivaris
08-26-2004, 03:58 PM
we all remember how all the Gods couldn't find Krynn, I believe though there were other worlds around the Gods.

Now are there other Gods from Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, Planescape etc....

I wonder if the Gods from one World or Realm ever talk to other Gods.

Do I have my facts straight?

Trivaris
08-26-2004, 08:27 PM
comon people, at least tell me im an idiot for posting this COMON :D

talinthas
08-26-2004, 08:33 PM
Officially, Dragonlance exists in a bubble separate from other realms. Thusly, it's not possible for other gods to interact with the DL pantheon.

Kenwolf
08-26-2004, 08:42 PM
i thought i read some where that when the gods first were created that some of them were asked to join the new panthon. has it ever been said where they came from ?

talinthas
08-26-2004, 08:44 PM
Beyond. for Dragonlance, The High God called them out of Chaos. it's a long theological quandry with a lot of room for debate and discussion, all of which i've done before and none of which i care to do at this moment =)

iltharanos
08-26-2004, 09:45 PM
we all remember how all the Gods couldn't find Krynn, I believe though there were other worlds around the Gods.

Now are there other Gods from Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, Planescape etc....

I wonder if the Gods from one World or Realm ever talk to other Gods.

Do I have my facts straight?

According to the Dragonlance Campaign Setting, you don't have your facts straight. :)

According to the Tales of the Lance boxed set, you do have your facts straight. :)

However, since later in time generally takes precedence, the Dragonlance Campaign Setting supercedes any information presented in the Tales of the Lance boxed set and you therefore do not have your facts straight. :D

Trivaris
08-26-2004, 10:37 PM
SWEET!!!!! :D

Ill have to recheck the WOS 3rd novel for the situation. maybe give some quotes but ah well either way..