PDA

View Full Version : Calling all artists!

Student of Raistlin
08-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Help! as some of you know i make guitars, and ive recently become interested in the idea of a guitar designed around DL :D

im not the greatest artist, so im asking for your guys' help if interested pleese email me thoughts and drawings! :D

Lahsul
08-12-2007, 02:15 PM
When you make them I want one!! :D

Student of Raistlin
08-12-2007, 04:32 PM
theres only gonna b one right now, i might sell it but i might make more! :D

Nilstria Archmagus
08-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Hey, I was thinking about the DL logo, and then one of the three dragons from the cover of Chronicles. I'd make em look different of course so neither of us could be sued for plagiarism...which would be bad...^-^ I'm leaning towards Ember or Cyan maybe...I don't like Skie's face as much really...

-Nil

Postscript: Ember would also match with the red of the logo...

bigmac
08-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Hey, I was thinking about the DL logo, and then one of the three dragons from the cover of Chronicles. I'd make em look different of course so neither of us could be sued for plagiarism...which would be bad...^-^ I'm leaning towards Ember or Cyan maybe...I don't like Skie's face as much really...

-Nil

I'd guess that the Dragonlance logo would have as much legal protection as the artwork with Dragons in it. WotC own it all.

Nilstria Archmagus
08-13-2007, 11:44 AM
I'd guess that the Dragonlance logo would have as much legal protection as the artwork with Dragons in it. WotC own it all.

Grrrr...good thing I haven't started on it yet. :D I'll make a new logo then...maybe new Celtic designs and another font...hm...*artist brain whirring madly*

-Nil

Student of Raistlin
08-13-2007, 06:15 PM

-Nil

Nil your a Genius! :D
The Five-Headed Dragon of Thakisis! :D

like on Test of the Twins cover! :D that would be awsome! i could make one head in each direction and make a head go straight up to form the neck of the guitar! :D

Nilstria Archmagus
08-13-2007, 06:27 PM
O.o :eek:

I am? Hm. That's a better idea then mine. Grr. :D Let's see...which dragon should be on the neck of the guitar...hm...decisions, decisions...I still like Ember. Maybe his horns or something could be the tuning knobs or whatever you call em. *mind whirring*

Hm...I'm getting that itch to draw again...

-Nil

Student of Raistlin
08-13-2007, 07:04 PM
thats just an idea though if anyone has anything pleese let me know! :D

Drazoul dracotheris
08-14-2007, 12:12 PM
give me some time and all see what i can do.. Dragonlance... all start drawing right away. :)

Student of Raistlin
08-14-2007, 06:19 PM
give me some time and all see what i can do.. Dragonlance... all start drawing right away. :)

Thank you email me your results i cant wait! :D