PDA

View Full Version : Bestiary of Krynn Takes Silver...

Steel_Wind
08-21-2004, 02:08 AM
The ENnies were awarded this evening at GENcon. The Bestiary of Krynn took silver in two categories:

Best Art (Interior)

Gold - Nocturnals: A Midnight Companion (Green Ronin Publishing)
Silver - Bestiary of Krynn (Sovereign Press)

Best Monster Supplement

Gold - Crooks! (Green Ronin Publishing)
Silver - Bestiary of Krynn (Sovereign Press)

Considering that there are not many DragonLance fans among the regulars at Enworld, this is a remarkable achievement and Margaret, Jamie, Cam and Andre should be very pleased.

Full Ennies results here:

http://www.gamingreport.com/article.php?sid=13991

Sallis the Silver Blaze
08-21-2004, 11:18 PM
Well that is definitely good news! I would be even more happy if it had taken Gold, but that is okay. I haven't read the Gold winning products so I cannot get away saying that the Bestiary is a better product. I can, however, say that the Bestiary is an amazing product and it makes me want to read these books now.

Andre La Roche
08-22-2004, 01:14 AM
All of us were very happy with the results! The array of products in this years Ennies were fairly high quality and as far as I'm concerned, every one of them deserves to be recognized for the hard work and dedication that their creators put into them. Also thanks to everybody who voted for the Bestiary in all three of the categories it was nominated for, I'm glad you appreciate the book so much! :)

Dragonhelm
08-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Congratulations to everybody who worked on the Bestiary!

I'd especially like to congratulate Cam and Andre' - not only a couple of great game designers, but also a pair of great friends. :)

Cam Banks
08-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Congratulations to everybody who worked on the Bestiary!

I'd especially like to congratulate Cam and Andre' - not only a couple of great game designers, but also a pair of great friends. :)

Thanks Trampas - and thanks to everybody that took the time to register your votes!

Cheers,
Cam

WildKnight
08-23-2004, 02:17 PM
Thanks Trampas - and thanks to everybody that took the time to register your votes!

Cheers,
Cam

I voted for the Bestiary... Im kinda surprised it didnt take gold. It was definately one of the best supplements of the year.