PDA

View Full Version : Minotaur Weapons

Sithicus
08-19-2004, 10:29 PM
Hey all I remember a 2nd edition sourcebook with a few minotaur specific weapons such as the clabbard. I was wondering if anybody had any 3rd edition conversions for these weapons as I no longer have the original source material to work from. Thanks everyone and have a good time at Gencon.

Maglaurus
08-19-2004, 11:08 PM
The Dungeon Master Resources in the DM's Screen has statistics for the Shatang, a barbed throwning spear used by the Minotaurs.

Cheers,

Maglaurus

DaemonAngel
08-19-2004, 11:42 PM
I know that the double bladed Great Axe is a favorite among them. I don't blame them, those things are wickedly nasty. And Cool :cool:

What did the "Speak with the Dead" enspelled Knight of Neraka have to say about his fight with a double-blade axe wielding Minotaur?
"Well, he sent my mace wwwayyy other there, and suddenly I was besides myself!" :eek:

Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

Serena DarkMyst
08-20-2004, 02:52 AM
What did the "Speak with the Dead" enspelled Knight of Neraka have to say about his fight with a double-blade axe wielding Minotaur?
"Well, he sent my mace wwwayyy other there, and suddenly I was besides myself!" :eek:

Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

Reminds me of a rugrats episode my kids made me watch today....
they were playin doctors...

Dr Kid-Alright you babies...which toy is the brokenest?
Kid1-Jelly Bear! He is broked alots
Dr Kid-Where is he?
Kid1-Over there and over there and over there!

SweetMeats
08-20-2004, 12:20 PM
The main racial weapon was the Clabbard, but I guess we will have to wait for the Races of Ansalon book before we get the stats for it.

Sithicus
08-20-2004, 03:26 PM
I remember it had a blood channel and minotaurs could wield it one handed but other smaller races had to use both